Conspiracy freaks, here`s one for you!

by Hellrider 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

http://profindsearch.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=79&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

The picture is from the Watchtower of february 15, 1983. In case I`m not succesful in putting the picture in here, here`s a page you can watch it...

http://profindsearch.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=79&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

...pretty freaky, ha!?!?!

• Legolas
  • lucifer
    lucifer

is that the twin towers?? crazyness

• Legolas
    Legolas

The WT also had a picture in the 1975 WT Of the Twin towers and I believe two planes.... The article was on "Amazing things have been done with technology"....the Twin Towers were finished in 1972 and 1973 and at the time they were the worlds largest buildings, so that is why they are in the picture!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Sorry, I don't buy it.

Show me something that clearly says "Two private airliners will strike each of the twin towers causing them to collapse".

An image of an aircraft in the vicinity of the twin towers in not hard to find.

If "god's channel" was aware of this attach, then where were then on Sept 10th? Why did they not warn the appropriate authorities in advance? If this really was a conspiracy then those who knew in advance that the attack would happen should be brought up on criminal charges for being complicit in the 9/11attacks.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Thanks Legolas. I`m such a dork with computer-stuff..

Yes, It`s the twin towers. I saw it, and thought "holy crap!!". If I was some sort of conspiracy freak or maybe an insane born-again-fundy, I`d be all over that pic...so I thought I`d share...

Someone said "we don`t understand the full extent of a prophecy until it has come true"?? LoL...

(Elsewhere...I`m not serious...I just found the picture, and it creeped me out...I don`t really think that the WTS had anything to do with 9/11, that would make me a nutcase, wouldn`t it! I`m just joking around, but the picture IS from a Watchtower in 1983!)

• Legolas
  • Elsewhere
  • Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

No surprise. The same Illuminists running the Watchtower are the same people running world events, and staging terrorist attacks to usher in their martial law, police state, world government system.
    The Illuminati was foundedin 1776 by Adam Weishaupt (Cabbalist Jew) also goes by the code name, Spartacus, in the small town of Ingolstadt, Bavaria.
    The Illuminati is not some conspiracy freak's imagination, but is a real powerful satanic entity in our world. Even the mainstream encyclopedias document the existence of the Illuminati, and even their One Worldism goals.
    If you people would open your eyes and ears, you would know that the Illuminati run the Watchtower. The Russell family has been instrumental in achieveing the goals of Satan.

• Legolas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit