Advice anyone? On how men think and faithfulness.

by gabriella 39 Replies latest social relationships

• serendipity
    serendipity

hi aphrodite, welcome to the forum!

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

he's on the rebound.
    and he was on the prebound when he kissed you.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

er... so it was bound to happen?

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

uh, no.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

stop putting words in my mouth!
    there's already too many in there!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

gabriella, i am only going to say this once, and just to you....

perhaps it's just me, but i do not think that men and women can just be friends. i am highly suspicious of hetero guys who wail and cry at this statement and say: "no, i can be!", because i am a hetero guy, and i think that's a load of crap.

they can still act like friends, and perhaps this is good enough in the big picture. but i don't really think it's sincere "friendship", aka: like guys have with each other, imo.

wish you the best. :) life and love is confusing, for sure. i honestly don't think there are many "straight" answers regarding either.

TS

• Mutz
    Mutz

He said that if we were free he would marry me...........

Basically he wants to have sex with you. Sounds like a right creep to me.

• Jez
    Jez

You say that you do not deserve your husband, you obviously enjoyed the flattering nature of having someone want you. I think you enjoy having your ego stroked and thinking you do not deserve your husband shows some esteem issues. Looking outside of yourself to boost your self esteem or self worth is dangerous, superficial, and temporary.

Look at yourself and WHY you are enjoying his attention so much. Don't be addicted to the initial high that "falling in love" gives and look at what "being in love" really means. Strip away the fallacies of 'what love should feel like, look like, act like' and live in reality. The chances are that if you left your current husband and got with this other guy, the second relationship would slowly evolve into what the first relationship looked like because YOU create your own reality therefore you would create an environment that would support your emotional addictions.

IMHO Jez

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Most men don't wash their hands after using the bathroom so what can women really expect from them?

HIBIE

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I got a question? What would you think of a woman that left her husband for her sister-in-law's man?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit