It's that time, singles..... sign in please

by dancnsteph 36 Replies latest social relationships

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    I guess this is where I sign in! My name is Frank and I live in Alberta, Canada. Recently turned 32. Have been studying for a long time now and have finally progressed to the point of getting baptized. Was tough to give up the worldly habits, but I did, and now here I am. Found this forum and wanted to maybe meet some other people who are in the same position as me.

Hi Frank - I recently turned 32 and we have so much in common. I was recently baptised too, although not with water, it certainly felt quite spiritual. Such a shame you have given up the worldly habits as thats where our similarities part paths. horrible life - you made me laugh so hard! hilarious!

• free2think
    free2think

ROTFLMAO, Crumpet you guys sound perfect for each other.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

You're single too aren't free2think! Maybe you should get your ad in now while the thread is hot!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm a big, fat, smelly, cranky apostate bastard from hell. I enjoy quiet evenings with my bird, Rocco, and am seeking a hot, wealthy female to cater to my every whim. Duties include getting my beer, making homemade pizza, and cleaning Rocco's cage.

Quiet women preferred.

W

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Duties include getting my beer, making homemade pizza, and cleaning Rocco's cage.

Pick me Pick me Pick me _ yelling!!!

Quiet women preferred.

Oh that rules me out then!

• free2think
  • Sad emo
    Sad emo

Dammit, I can't make pizzas

• horrible life
    horrible life

I guess you guys have scared Frank away!

Unless you have any interesting announcements for us HL??

No announcement yet. I'm still waiting. Frank, unsurfer, please, if you are still lurking, I'm waiting. me.

Finally Free: Are your standards set in stone?

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I'd give my vitals, but mum's the word....

I wonder when the board didn't scare off dubbies..? Those original posts were a few years ago...

• Tesbie
    Tesbie

My name is Tes, 30years old and I am from Nigeria. I was born and raised in the truth.

I am a caterer/baker.

I need a spiritual but balanced brother from anywhere in the world. A brother who is spiritually matured but at the same time can be romantic, humorous and fun to be with. An all-rounder.

A physical as well as a good spiritual head.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit