see any good movies lately?

by lucifer 39 Replies latest jw friends

• lucifer
    lucifer

i know i did, i saw The Family Stone, it was funny and sad at the same time, i would go see it again, and chronicles of narnia, i saw it twice already and want to go again, what about you guys??

• Legolas
    Legolas

How was that blue movie?

• lucifer
    lucifer

Into the blue? it was okay, not as good as i thought it would be, but considering you get to see paul walker in trunks all movie not to bad lol, i saw band camp last night(american pie) it wasnt as good as the first three

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

I saw Chicken Little last weekend with my sons. They loved it. I laughed a lot too.

Funny childrens movie.

I long to see grown up movies that aren't on DVD.

Chrystal

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Narnia was OK. King Kong was absurd. I really wanted to see that movie "The Squid and the Whale". I think it's out of theaters allready though.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I just saw "Polar Express" for the first time. Saw it at 10pm New Year's Eve, with Gina and Zach. Really fun and interesting movie. I liked the many scenes where they took advantage of the weird camera angles and effects you can pull off with computer animation.

Also, it kept me glued to the screen. Every minute had something interesting, no wasted space.

Well worth renting or buying.

Dave

• lucifer
    lucifer

i didn't see chicken little yet, and i never heard of the squid and the whale

• forsharry
    forsharry

I saw Hotel Rwanda last night. WOW. What a powerful movie. It had me out and out sobbing, but it was riveting.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I saw Hotel Rwanda last night. WOW. What a powerful movie. It had me out and out sobbing, but it was riveting.

I agree, Hotel Rwanda was an excellent movie. I saw it three times. It's the most powerful movie I've seen in a very long time. W

• lucifer
    lucifer

i'll have to check that one out, i heard it was sad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit