Stop following others!

by hibiscusfire 65 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    We can't just do anything we want to.

We can't just do anything whenever we want to.

Youre kidding me! WELL, this is news to me, its a kind of radical idea. Ive never heard anything like this before. Ive lived 36 years and its never occured to me that I shouldnt do exactly what I want.

THANK YOU THANK YOU hibi for STATING THE F00KING OBVIOUS.

Now, go and spread your amazing insights to someone who hasnt heard it all before.

Here, ive got some radical new thoughts for you - remember panties BEFORE trousers, socks BEFORE shoes.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

I’m sure you all feel that you are worth something and that you are very special because you want to please yourself. There’s no one on earth like you right?

Well we are worth something because God says we're worth something—not because of what people think or say about us!!!

Think about it! Hibie

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

What a shallow existance you seem to be espousing. Is that the only way people get their jollies? Palmella Handerson and her five sisters will be so displeased!

Think about it.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Ive lived 36 years and its never occured to me that I shouldnt do exactly what I want.

Well many people do whatever they want because they don't care...and you know that is true katie.

hibie

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

KK and LT you are pleasing me a great deal - now stop it you weak people pleasers! I love you guys!

And hibie of course for making such brilliantly funny posts possible!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

We hear remarks or comments that make us feel good, fine and excellent about ourselves…ONLY when we begin pleasing other people.

Please define 'pleasing' - does that mean as in being a doormat for everyone or just wanting the best for them whilst taking care of yourself at the same time?

If its the first one - then no - been there, done that, read the book, bought the t-shirt. In these cases now, they can either like me or p*ss off. That's their problem not mine.

The second one I have no problem with.

e.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Hibie,

Why are you here?? Why this particular board??????

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

We are unique!

We are one of a kind!

God created us this way to accomplish His purposes here on earth. We all have something positive to offer can you find it?

Hibie

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Crumpet:
    It was the mention of the whip that attracted ya, wasn't it?

KK seems to be too busy disentangling herself from her Supergirl costume to pick up on that one

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Why are you here??

I don't know why? Why are you on this board? I felt I had to be here.

Hibie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit