Sunutko.

by Forscher 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• observador
    observador

Looks like when the person has died or is too old, even to say "vahhh", only then it is the time to feature him/her in the Watchtower, huh?

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne
    I'm 61 and I was raised by Witnesses. One thing I notice the old fossils (who told me they would never die) have in common . . . they are mostly all dead.

I've personally seen old Jehovah's Witnesses have a very bad elderly life due to isolation from fractured families, poverty from not preparing for old age, and loneliness from being neglected by younger productive Witnesses.

Jehovah's Witnesses is an inverted system where 20 year olds are "elders", 75 year olds are treated like adolescents, mothers are called "sisters", and children are hit if they laugh. 

Geez Garybus, I really liked your post. I found myself nodding as I read it - funny that when someone says something that just sums up your very own thoughts.

~Beck~

• garybuss
    garybuss

You wrote:

Geez Garybus, I really liked your post. I found myself nodding as I read it - funny that when someone says something that just sums up your very own thoughts. ~Beck~

Maaaaybe we should start a band:-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit