Sunutko.

by Forscher 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• Forscher
    Forscher

I know that many have probably sampled the MP3s of Sunutko giving that famous "stay alive 'til 75" speech. At one time, I was in his district and met him. He was oine great speaker! I've always wondered what happened to him through the years. Anybody know where he has gone to and/or what he is doing? Anybody else have any experiences they would like to relate. I will have to let this be my last post for the night. But I look forward to checking later and see what folks have to say.

Forscher

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I remember hearing him speak. It would be interesting to see what happened to him.

Jean

• VM44
    VM44

Here is a thread about him. --VM44

"Who is Charles Sunutko?"

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/103129/1.ashx

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I found this on the Social Security Death Index web site.

CHARLES B SINUTKO 25 Jun 191005 Sep 1999 (V)91020 (Montrose, Los Angeles, CA)(none specified)292-09-2980OhioSS-5 Letter
    Add Post-em
    Search Ancestry.com

Could this be him?

HappyDad

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I heard he got run over by a bus in December 1974 and that his last words were 'thats so unfair.....'

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

....and I thought this was a thread about that irritating grid/number puzzle .........

• garybuss
    garybuss

I'm 61 and I was raised by Witnesses. One thing I notice the old fossils (who told me they would never die) have in common . . . they are mostly all dead.

I've personally seen old Jehovah's Witnesses have a very bad elderly life due to isolation from fractured families, poverty from not preparing for old age, and loneliness from being neglected by younger productive Witnesses.

Jehovah's Witnesses is an inverted system where 20 year olds are "elders", 75 year olds are treated like adolescents, mothers are called "sisters", and children are hit if they laugh.

• blondie
    blondie

His life story appeared in the Awake in the August 22, 2004 issue. He was allive in 2004, Happy Dad, so I don't think that is the same person.

*** g04 8/22 pp. 19-23 Something Better Than Fame
    AS TOLD BY CHARLES SINUTKO

The rest of the article is on this thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/103129/1.ashx

Blondie

FATHER, a Ukrainian, was born in eastern Europe in 1910

In 1958, Dad got baptized. He and Mother helped scores of people come to know Jehovah, dedicate their lives to Him, and get baptized. Both of them died in 1999.

• Forscher
    Forscher

Thanks for the info and links. About the time the other thread was up, I think I was concentrating on other things and didn't get on the forum enough to catch it. I met Sinutko before the the 1975 thing. Since I've faded, I don't often get the magazines or I would've noticed the Bio in '04 Awake.
    Cheers!
    Forscher

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    I notice the old fossils (who told me they would never die) have in common . . . they are mostly all dead.

Notice:all JW's who have died are all still dead

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit