What will it be like when I finally D'A MYSELF?

by stillAwitness 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jiggulz
    jiggulz

Hi... I'm totally new here... this is my first response/post etc... Dear Stilawitness, I think that your sincere decision about seeking to be pleasing to God is all you really need to start. As a witness you've been kept from the truth that Jehovah does send a(PERSONAL)helper(Romans 8:15)to those that honestly seek him and ask for his help. This is a free gift promised from Jesus to ALL who would seek to follow him. It was difficult for me but not beyond anything I could stand.... the comfort that came from God's faithful Spirit can make anything possible. Remember Paul and Silas singing while in prison(Acts 16:25)? God does give an inexpressble joy to those who sincerely seek him and his will (1 Peter 1:8). He will be with you and we (your Christian brothers and sisters) will be sharing your pain and joy. I was hidden from Jehovah's kindness by making the decision to follow the teahings of men.... It is Literal Bondage.... Once I became free, I finally understood John 8:32. I am praying for you as I finish writing this... May Jehovah God find favor with you, May Jesus Christ pleade you case before him, and may His Spirit dwell INSIDE of you, STRENGTHEN and COMFORT You. With all my Christian Love, Gordon Please feel free to contact me or my wife ...If you need any kind of help [email protected]

• Secretly Free
    Secretly Free

Stilla, definitely do the fade if you plan on moving out of state anyway.

DA'ing, regardless of what we know to be the truth about "The Truth", still gives them power over you. That power comes from the fact that you ask them to not be one of Jehovah's Witnesses anymore. Regardless of the reasons presented for DA'ing, which would be skipped over anyway by any Elder, you're still putting yourself in a position of surrender because what it really says is "I can't be one of Jehovah's Witnesses". And that gives them the higher position in that in their eyes you've admitted that you're not "good enough" and not "spiritual enough" and when the announcement is made, the congregation believes that Jehovah's Organization has been cleansed.

Go for the fade. Fading is taking power away from the Elders and from the Organization. That's doing things on your own terms, not by what is dictated in the pages of the Watchtower.

I wish you all the best, and hope you don't "fade" from around here anytime soon.

Mike.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit