FREELOADER PIONEER SISTER USING MY STUFF BUT I GET YELLED AT!

by stillAwitness 63 Replies latest jw friends

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

LOL! I got it! I got this tube of cream that comes in a bottle that I will fill up with...hmmm..

I dunno. Its gotta be something that she won't automatically know its not cream that way it won't be obvious that I was the one who put something different in it.

How about a mixture of castor oil, vaseline and lotion that way it will be hard for her to get off her face!

Man, this is FUN!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Take the empty or near empty bottle and replace it with (use the imagination).

The word NAIR comes to mind.

I am evil. Loki is my god.

Frannie

• anewme
    anewme

Since she is your parent's guest, I would definitely allow them to make restitution to you.
    The term Pioneer does not mean mature seasoned Christ-like personality.
    Just about anybody baptized can pioneer, whether they are sane or not, pschologically balanced or not, on psycho meds or not. Just yesterday at the meeting they spoke of a sister who complained of being depressed and the recommendation was for her to Pioneer!!!

So, Stilla, come on! Dont be too quickly thrown from your horse by this one. The old fashion art of hosting meant that the guest was entitled to feel at home and that meant sharing your resources as needed.
    People will always be people. People will always dissappoint you. It is not people we are worshipping anyway.

Get your parents to shell out for the beauty creme and learn a lesson.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

That's right. You can call me Lucifer the Demon!

HEE HEE HEEE

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Stillawitness,

I say take the high road. Leave toothpaste, soap and toilet paper . Remove the rest of your belongings to "make room for her things" since you are a considerate hostess.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Revenge can be fun but self-respect is better.

Go to a dollar store or any store that sells cheap lotions. Buy a bottle and put it in the cabinet with a note. The note should say something like:

Her name:

A gift for you. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

She will know she has been caught and that you have more honor than she has. Doing something to get revenge will only get you in more trouble. It looks like your parents will do nothing to address the situation. They certainly don't sound like they will talk to her about it. And she needs to know she has crossed the line of decency and respect for others.

• calico
    calico

If you could get Desitin (baby rash cream) in the bottle, that would be hilarious! It smells like fish! Either that or just leave a tube of it in the cabinet since she is a butt-head!

• juni
    juni

I'm with FrannieBananie on her suggestion of using NAIR hair remover. She loses her eyebrows she won't use your stuff again!!

• juni
    juni

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear.

Fuzzy Wuzzy he used NAIR.

Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy was he??

• justice for all
    justice for all

I know a sister who's been freeloading for thirty years and getting away with it.When you first meet her you fall in love with her.That kind of person... She has broken a lot of hearts and emptied a lot of wallets and still going strong. She's a predator looking for opprotunties. It's amazing !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit