No Service Year Report on the 2004 WT-CD

by observador 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• observador
    observador

I was hopeful that I'd find the Statistics on the 2004 WT-CD but there is none. The 4-page section is simply missing there.

Would you point me to somewhere I can find the numbers for the 2003 service year (published in the WT Jan/1/04) ?

Scans would be great... The site www.jwic.com doesn't do 'cause doesn't have the numbers(I'd be interested in the growth column).

Thanks.

Observador.

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

Try looking at the 2004 Yearbook which is on the WT-CD. It doesn't list individual countries but it does list the primary stats.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Give me a minute or 2 I will scan the info for ya

• Ticker
    Ticker

When did the latest CD rom come out with the watchtower library?

Ticker

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

I got the report scanned, how do I get it in this window. Still new at this computer thing??

• Ticker
    Ticker

I think you have to host the document or image at a website and then provide the link to it. Someone has to host it on their site. I havent set up a site to host it so I can't help you but some on here may be happy to do that for you.

Ticker

• observador
    observador

IronClaw,

you would have to upload your scans (pics) to one of those photo hosting sites and, then, post a message here linking to your scans.

If you're using Internet Explorer, you use the "mountain with a chain link" icon up above to link to your pictures on the web.

• observador
    observador

IronClaw,

you have a PM. I'll be checking back on the evening. Thanks.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

IronClaw, do you want me to post the downsized pics, or do you want to? Up to you, man.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

You can do it, probably be faster than me. Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit