Dfd and looking toward re-instatment

by GoingNuts 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

goingnuts, please stay away from going back. My oldest daughter joined first, then she took my youngest daughter.. the first one left the congragation. The other one stays... she broke up her engament with a beautiful person, the best... he didn't want to study with her.. she stoped her goal to get her masters in Sociology. It looks as if she is going to be an old maid. Not that I disdain people who do not marry, but there less chances to find a suitable partner in this organization than the world outside, where people can find beautiful people to share their lifes and form new and healthy families... her fiance used to wait for her. Not anymore; they love each other and I can't help but to think of her children who were not borned. U raised six children. You probably were atracted to that stuff you have mentioned; so, follow the advise and get counseling or keep on coming to be part of this forum. Even if you don't participate, count me as your friend... I think of you as if you were one of my kids and in a way as if you are an orphan, but you are not! God will give you the light, the way, the Truth. Trust in Him, not any of us, you know we are all humans. But you have received excelent advice here... I wish my daughter were standing where you are.. you can help other people with your testimony.. above all, be patient and loving toward that person inside of you who needs your protection: joining a cult is not the answer, especialy if you are out already... remember, I'm not a Witness, I'll pray for you and other like you, your sister on this forum. Sorry for my English... hope you understand it.

Yadira Angelini

• California Sunshine
    California Sunshine

actually I find your accent kind of charming Miss Yadira.

You have no choice but to let your little one do what she chooses to do. Just be there to pick up the pieces if necessary. She is on the receiving end of lots and lots of indoctrination. Just love her and whatever will be, will be.

I wish I had a magic pill and you could slip it into her coffee.....

minds are like parachutes--they only function when open.

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

Califorina Shine, thank you... I'll keep in mind what you have adviced me. I suffer for this daughter a lot.. and she is the reason I joined this forum... to try to understand her and to get hope from all of you whom I admire. My accent charming? how cute!

Yadira Angelini

• Thomas Poole
    Thomas Poole

You can do this if you reach out. Look at the position the Bible says a Christian has, as follows: [The WT doesn't teach this.}

KNOWING WHO YOU ARE AS A CHRISTIAN

It is good to learn exactly who a Christian becomes when he joins the Body of Christ and what GOD provides for him in his SON Jesus Christ, along with the enabling of the Holy Spirit. Too often, we do not understand what is happening to us spiritually. We really need to know what the scriptures explain about us after we are saved. We need to understand our new relationship with our Father, his Son, and the Holy Spirit.

These scriptures are a joyous encouragement and very up-building to a Christian or to anyone seeking to be a Christian: a platform from which to go forth and follow-through after being saved in our relationship with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit—something to make us better fathers, mothers, children, and neighbors, as we hold hands in the Mightiness of our Lord Jesus Christ.

It is good to read each declaration. Confess it aloud. Then read aloud each supporting scripture. Remember dear Christian, each scripture is about you personally. Please be encourage to look-up and read each scripture. Allow God’s Holy Spirit to minister these wonderful truths to you. You will be quickened, strengthened, and blessed.

1. I am a child of God; and therefore, an heir of God and a joint heir with His SON Jesus Christ. Since my God says this, I know that my inheritance can never be taken away. (Please read and study Romans 8:16-17; I John 1:3; Galatians 4:6-7).

2. I am a new creature in Christ. The old things of my past, lost life have passed away; and behold, God’s new Things have come into “my” life. (II Corinthians 5:17)

3. I have been forever accepted by God in his Son Jesus Christ, and I am declared by Him to be holy and blameless. (Romans 15:7; Ephesians 1:4) Since God’s Son—perfect in every way—created all things by the Word of His mouth, has accepted me now and forever, it does not matter very much to me if someone else has rejected me. This tells me that in Jesus Christ, I am a person of great worth to My God and Father.

4. I can never be rejected by My God because I am in His eternal Son, Jesus Christ. I am a member of God’s forever-family. He has declared that He will never desert me nor will He ever forsake me. (Hebrews 13:8)

It is good to know Jesus Christ is unchanging. He is the same yesterday and today, yes, and forever! (Hebrews 13:8)

5. I am confident for this very thing: that He (God) who began a good work (Jesus Christ) in me will continue to build and complete Christ’s likeness in me until the day of Jesus Christ (His return) (Philippians 1:6)

6. My God chose me in Jesus Christ before the foundation of the world. (Ephesians 1:4)

7. It never ceases to amaze me that my Father would draw me to his Son, Jesus Christ and give me faith to believe in Him and receive Him as my Lord and Savior. Thank you! (John 6:44; John 6:37; Romans 12:3)

8. I rejoice in the fact that my Father is able to do exceedingly and abundantly beyond all that I can ask or think, according to his power that works in me. (Ephesians 3:20).

9. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13).

10. I have been raised up with Jesus Christ, and I am seated in Him in the heavenly places. (Ephesians 2: 6)

11. I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. The life which I now live in this body, I live by faith in the Son of God who loves me, and delivered Himself up for me. (Galatians 2:20)

12. I have died and my life is hidden with Christ in God. (Colossians 3:3).

13. Jesus Christ has come into me and has given me His abundant life now. (John 10:10)

14. Blessed be the God and Father of my Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed me with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3).

15. Jesus Christ always lives to make intercession in prayer for me. (Hebrews 7:25).

16. I know that My God causes all things to work together for my good because I love Him and I have been called according to His purpose. (Romans 8:28).

17. Nothing and no one shall over be able to separate me from God’s love which is in Christ Jesus my Lord. (Romans 8:39).

18. For it is God who is at work in me both to will and to do His good pleasure. (Philippians 2:13).

19. He foreknew me, and He also predestined me to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the first born among many brethren. (Romans 8:29).

20. The love of God has been poured forth within my heart through the Holy Spirit who has been given to me (Romans 5:5) Also, with the love that God has poured into my heart, I choose to love Him with all my heart, body, mind, and strength, and to love my neighbor (regardless who my neighbor is) as myself. (Matthew 22:37-40).

21. I thank you my God that you always lead me in your triumph in Christ. (II Corinthians 2:14).

22. I will overwhelmingly conquer all things through Christ because He loves me. (Romans 8:37).

23. I have been given authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions (Satan’s demons in type), and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt me. (Luke 10:19).

24. I am forever secure because I am seated in Christ. (Ephesians 2:6).

25. God will never condemn me. (John 5:24, Romans 8:1).

26. God declares me righteous. (Romans 3:22; Romans 4:22-25).

27. I have been made complete in Jesus Christ. From God’s point of view there is nothing missing—check me and see when I arrive on the scene in heaven! (Colossians 1:10)

28. I am already a citizen of heaven. I am already registered on the rolls! (Philippians 3:20)

29. I have been transferred out of Satan’s kingdom into God’s Kingdom! (Colossians 1:13)

30. I have been forgiven through the provision of the blood of Jesus Christ! (Ephesians 1:7; I John 1:7,9) Furthermore, He does not remember those past forgiven sings! (Hebrews 10:17).

31. God promises to supply all my needs according to His riches in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19).

32. Thank you Heavenly Father for giving me exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these I may be a partaker of your divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. (II Peter 1:4).

Heavenly Father, it is thrilling to read that all of your promises have their “Yes” in my Lord Jesus Christ and that they are for your glory through me. (II Corinthians 1:20)

33. Thank you Lord Jesus for telling me that your words are eternal. You said, “Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words shall not pass away.” (Matthew 4:35)

In Christ, TP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit