"We are the only religion on earth that can claim to be unhypocritical."

by Bonnie_Clyde 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Those are the exact words of the PO's wife today at the WT study. I wrote them down as she said them. The next comment by one of the servants was, "If we accept the authority of the faithful and discreet slave, we cannot go wrong."

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

short comment only on this

have to run to the bathroom to throw-up....

• Quentin
    Quentin

Unhypocritical + FDS = blind leading the blind...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

maybe she doesn't really understand what the word hypocritical means? or maybe she is in severe denial?

• blondie
    blondie

Of course, any religion can CLAIM to be unhypocritical, proving it by what they do is something else.

I thought it was that if you accept the authority of God and Christ, you can't go wrong. See they do put the FDS/WTS in the place of God and Christ.

Blondie

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Are you KIDDING?

Let me know when you get done on the toilet.....ok?

THAT is NOT even funny........

• Flash
    Flash
    "We are the only religion on earth that can claim to be unhypocritical."..."If we accept the authority of the faithful and discreet slave, we cannot go wrong."

These two statements show the depth and the success the WTS has had in programming the congregations. And Blondie's absolutely right, they have taken the place of God and His Son...to whom they will answer to.

• Shazard
    Shazard

To such claims I allways respond "Who cares?"

• jack w
    jack w

What a [expletive deleted] idiot.

• Balsam
    Balsam

I tell you sitting through a meeting and hearing such comments would make me break out in laughter. Good thing I don't go anymore or they would be ushering me out the door. LOL I did go to a memorial service at the KH last week but I just sort of zoned out so I didn't hear much of it. I knew I would not be able to keep a straight face if they hit on something that would tickle my funny bone. LOL We were there to support my inactive friends family so they would not have to go it alone.

Balsam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit