I am probably the first to have had sheparding work this year

by DannyBloem 12 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

The elders just left.

I probably hold the record here for the first to receive sheparding work in 2006....

DB

• serendipity
    serendipity

Danny,

That's quite an honor! What happened? If you don't mind sharing...

• horrible life
    horrible life

You got me beat!! I think I win for last of 2005, didn't check my box until 10pm, my mail was accosted by my parents.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/104810/1.ashx

How rude of elders to come on New Years Day. Did they think they would get you having a hangover? I can hear them snickering as they walked up to your door. HL

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem
    How rude of elders to come on New Years Day. Did they think they would get you having a hangover? I can hear them snickering as they walked up to your door. HL

ha ha, then they were too late. I had enough sleep, and had opened the windows already to get the alcohol smell out...

That's quite an honor! What happened? If you don't mind sharing...

Nothing too special. It was basically, "can you not turn in some more hours, it does not really matter how. Do you not talk to somebody about religion?"

me: yes I spend lot of time talking about the WTS (thinking: on JWD) I can count that if you like?

elders: okay.

We really are in need of brothers for more priveledges in the cong. Me: (I just got rid of a lot)

• skyman
    skyman

Man you should get rid of some more then the sisters can run the congregation. My dad says it happens here all the time on qualified brothers so the they use the sisters. My hope is soon no qualified sisters.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    "can you not turn in some more hours, it does not really matter how. Do you not talk to somebody about religion?"

"Sure, how many would you like? Hell, if I'm makin' 'em up, why don't I go ahead and pioneer?"

Congrats on your "honor"! I can't believe they called on New Year's, that's classic.

Dave

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem
    Man you should get rid of some more then the sisters can run the congregation. My dad says it happens here all the time on qualified brothers so the they use the sisters. My hope is soon no qualified sisters.

Sister would do it a lot better i guess.
    But I did not suggest that to them. just "yes, i would try to turn in some more hours (that isn't very hard) etc. Then they left. isn't it simple....

• Es
    Es

Congrats heheheh

es

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Heck its been a year and a half for me since my last meeting. Im still waiting for the sheperds to leave the 99 and come look for me. I think their still counting to make sure they have the 99 before they leave for me. 97, 98

• Odrade

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit