When's the Last Time You Had a Bath?

by prophecor 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• fairchild
    fairchild

I hate showers. Last bath was 15 minutes ago when I came home from work.

• FairMind
    FairMind

I also prefer showers. Last time I had a bath was in 1997 when I had a leg injury and couldn't stand without great pain. The wife on the other hand takes a long, hot bath every evening.

• under74
    under74

you know, I went through a bath phase a couple years ago. Then I got tired of cleaning the bath tub before turning on the water...roommates don't always like to clean tubs. I haven't had one in quite a while not just cause of the cleaning thing anymore but time....and then that thing about not being totally clean after a bath.

I have been thinking about it for the last couple weeks though. my nephew, age 9, insists that he has a fool proof relaxation/cleaning technique. He plays football and needs to shower after games but he told me he turns on the shower, cleans himself real good, then puts the plug in until the water gets to a couple inches, and then turns the shower head off and lets the water fill the tub. And on especially hard days or after hard games he makes himself hot cocoa for what he calls "the bath part." He likes the finer things in life.

• zagor
    zagor

Tonight, Why?

Why do you ask do I smell?

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    Baths are gross. Bathing in your own and others skin cells, and soap scum. I don't care how good you clean it first.

In Japan there used to be lovely bath houses. But you must wash and rinse before you soak. Still today, rarely do I take a bath without taking a shower first. Baths to me are not to wash, but to relax. And they have to be HOT HOT HOT. Forget that "take a tepid bath or you'll endanger your health crap". I want to get out of the tub pink!

• Ellie
    Ellie

I usually shower every morning and occasionally, if I've had a rough day, take a bath in the evening just to relax, but I actually had a bath this morning, just fancied a change.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The last time I had a bath was sometime during the last year. It's kinda hard to relax in the warm bubbles if your 2 years is playing in them and trying to get in the tub with you.

Josie

• Carmel
    Carmel

...next you'll want to know if I bathe in the nude...

What's this world coming too???

carmel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit