When's the Last Time You Had a Bath?

by prophecor 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• prophecor
  • JH
    JH

Lets see, I had a shower at 7 this morning and a bath at 4pm just to warm me up

• JH
    JH

OH, and it's the landlord that pays for the hot water, so it's free.

• Purza
    Purza

In the winter time I take evening baths to relax at least 4 times a week. I do not take them to get clean as showers are much more efficient.

Purza

• Quentin
    Quentin

Do the shower...haven't done a bath in over ten years, don't much care for those mop buckets they call bath tubs. Some years ago we leased an older home that had a monster cast iron bath tub. That I enjoyed. Plain old cake soap for me to much perfume in that other stuff.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Let's see....in an hour and a half, I will be able to say that I haven't had a bath since last year! (groan......)

In the warm weather I prefer a shower.....in the winter months---a long hot bath is the best to warm up the bones.....we have VERY LONG cold--weather months up here in upstate NY----north of Syracuse, that is.

I have to laugh when I hear Patterson referred to as "upstate NY", as we are a few hundred miles from Brooklyn and Patterson, LOL! We are located just across from Kingston Ontario, Canada!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Shower this morning - bath last night - hot tub

• chrissy
    chrissy

...funny you should ask this question tonight.

i just spent the evening at a russian bathhouse! my first time...and it was amazing. wow.

they had saunas, eucalyptus infused steams, 215 degree steam rooms, hot tubs, whirlpools, salt scrubs, and a cold plunge waterfall for when the heat seems inescapable. but really the heat was penetrating vs. harsh.

the atmosphere was quite soothing..."please whisper' placards everywhere. and i think...there's something ancient, almost ritualistic about bathing in a group.

not for everyone, especially if you hold any aversions to public nudity. but that feeling of self-consciousness goes away after awhile and a towel seems silly.

i think you all should try it too. ;)

• prophecor
    prophecor

.....not for everyone, especially if you hold any aversions to public nudity. but that feeling of self-consciousness goes away after awhile and a towel seems silly.

i think you all should try it too. ;)

Chrissy, that sounds deliciously decadent

• horrible life
    horrible life

Years and Years. Baths are gross. Bathing in your own and others skin cells, and soap scum. I don't care how good you clean it first.

I use cake soap only. No sponges, too many germs.

Here is an idiosyncrasy, I will not use cake soap that other people have used besides my family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit