More Watchtower Double Speak!

by gumby 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TopHat
    TopHat
    Because of listening to the devil and not rejecting his lies, the first human pair apostasized. So then, should we listen to apostates, read their literature,or examine their websites on the internet? If we love God and the truth we will not do so. We should not allow apostates into our homes or even greet them, for such actions would make us "sharers in their wicked works"(2 John 9 11) May we never succomb to the to the Devils wiles by abandoning the Christian path of truth to follow false teachers who seek to introduce "ruinous ideologies" and try to exploit us with well turned phrases.

Do the WTS realize they are writing about themsleves?

• gumby
    gumby

Here's a little later addition

Watchtower May 1, 2000 pages 8-10

Gumby

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Thanks for the scans Gumby,my fav is the caption "Christians can exchange ideas without becoming dogmatic" Jesus said "by their fruits you will know them"

J-dub apologist are the most snide trolls on the net-Danny

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Thanks for the scan gumby. Very interesting indeed. I just shared some of those points to my wife for her entertainment. Basically what their saying is "dont think for your self, stay away from the internet and rely on Jehovah because, after all, he knows best".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit