Just what was Jesus doing until 1914?

by carla 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PMJ
    PMJ

ust hold on a minute your saying basicly that the jws are wrong because u cant comprehend what jesus has been doing in heaven it doesnt take the wittnesses to rase that question.if u forget about the wittnesses for a moment the bible says he is in heaven.but as seen as u seem so well versed in the scriptures u tell me what jesus is doing in heaven

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

sitting on his throne in his yvory tower, enjoying the sights of mankind. He watched how the plaque came and swept 1/3 of mankind, how the world wars went on. (he must have had a bet with his father on the winner, which he probably lost, cause his father never plays fair)
    Watching earthquakes, tsunami's etc.
    Probable get bored pretty soon and then.....

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I won't say what he's been doing since 1914, but he's wearing a wrist brace on his left arm now and has found it neccessary to wear glasses!

Damn those atractive and desirable daughter of men!

alt

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

the same thing you do every day in front of your computer nathan juvenile Natas.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

oh that hurts, yaddayadda.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

The other thing I cannot understand is: the Bible says Jesus will rule as king for 1,000 years! So thay means almost 100 years have passed already and NOTHING HAS HAPPENED!!! How can he be King in 1914 and not be ruling?

It's almost like he has a 3rd coming.......where is that in scripture?

Pope

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Your holiness -

In JW misology, the timer on Jesus 1000 year reign doesn't start counting down until AFTER Armageddon.

Until then, he's free to entertain himself on his heavenly throne.

Jesus really isn't that much different from most guys who are asked to take out the garbage. He REALLY means to get around to it, but there are SO MANY other things to do first.

Personally, I think that Jehovah is going to get REAL tired of Jesus' slacker attitude sometime soon, and he'll throw junior's ass back down to earth to attend a military academy. Maybe THEN Jesus will learn a little responsibility!

• Scully
    Scully
    I won't say what he's been doing since 1914, but he's wearing a wrist brace on his left arm now and has found it neccessary to wear glasses!

Damn those atractive and desirable daughter of men!

You mean he's NOT gay?

• Funchback
    Funchback

He's prolly got a massive bout of Hemmoroids. And, he probably combs his beard a lot. That's probably why he doesn't talk...he needs to remove his beard first!

"By this, they will know you are my followers: If you have shaven faces among yourselves".

• THE SHOOTIST
    THE SHOOTIST

In a JWs mind Jesus has been king of the kingdom, governing his earthly organization and seeing whose being naughty or nice. I personally think he's doing what he's always done, absolutely nothing. Jesus and Santa have a lot in common, both are myths, but the myth of Santa accomplishes more than the myth of Jesus and his rulership since 1914.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit