Isn't It Eye Opening When You Realize How STUPID This Religion Is?

by minimus 45 Replies latest jw friends

• icare4u
    icare4u

Imagine sitting thru the meetings NOW and trying to keep a straight face and keep your eyes from rolling in your head!

It is all in how you look at it. All those things you mentioned are important

• minimus
    minimus

WELCOME all you thirsty ones!! So nice to see soooooooooooooooo many new ones here!!!!

• wombat
    wombat

Hey...Icare4you.......How should we be looking at it ?

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

Welcom Third eye open and other new ones here!

I do not really think this religion is so stupid. They are kind of clever. Well at least cleaver anough to have a lot of people fall for it, giving their money, time and life for it.
    they have a nice bait: the paradise with those nice pictures, a cleverly disguised control system (5 meetings, time slips etc), some tests on loyality (no birthdays etc). A lot of bonding inclusing the buzz words.
    Doesn't sound stupid at all......

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

I was talking with a close friend today about the provisions they have made for their pension etc, and then I felt STUPID. Because I just never bothered, and when you tell someone you didn't bother because you believed the end of the world was coming...

Yep. stupid. But at least I have plenty of company in this boat! thanks for this post, I have so enjoyed reading the responses.

Poppy xx

• minimus
    minimus

That's the great thing about this community.....we all can empathize with one another. What bothers me the most is when you see a few compromise themselves and go back to the stupid religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit