Anointed seem to think they have special POWERS

by justice for all 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Slave1111
    Slave1111
    "I am the only anointed upon the earth as king and have the special priviledge of being assigned the tasks of the faithful and discreet slave."

Oh (brown)boy! Here we go again.

"What would you like to know about your Father JAH? I can tell you in truth......."

Can he tell me what name you'll appear under next here on JWD? Why do you keep changing names? It comes across as deceptive.

One is deleted and a new one is born all under the influence of Jehovah God.......only JAH knows the future of man upon the earth. I follow what was scripted from long ago and foretold in prophecy, amen....... T.F.D.S.

• Swan
    Swan
    I was told by a member of the 'Annointed' that they all posses a special gift.

"Pick a card! Any card."

Tammy

• magoo
    magoo

..............f.d.s.- are you the person that used to call art bell on the coast to coast am radio show, ranting,raving & preaching ?

your posts here sound so similer to his

magoo

• Slave1111
    Slave1111
    I was told by a member of the 'Annointed' that they all posses a special gift.

"Pick a card! Any card."

Tammy

Hi Tammy :)

In a sense they do possess a special gift..........JAH Himself is with them, and He is with me at all times.

Have a good afternnoon everyone. Truly I say to you, we will meet in the Kindgom of God upon the earth shortly, amen.......

The Faithful and Discreet Slave of JAH and CHRIST

• greendawn
    greendawn

"A tree will be known from its fruits" so the best way is to ask them questions and see what they have to offer. Give them an opportunity to prove their claim.

Obviously many of them are just fruitcakes but some could be made of more serious stuff.

• onesong
    onesong

My ex-wife's grandparents (yes both of them) claimed to be annointed. The only special powers they seemed to have was a

narrowed-minded judgmental view of everything and the ability to seriously mess up their children.

I remember one story of when my ex's father was a little boy one of his young friends got killed in a ditch.

He tried to dig him out and couldn't. The annointed parents response to helping their child was to make him go in service the next day.

No crying--just preach.

• LDH
    LDH
    I knew that I was anointed when JAH came to me in the middle of the night and caused my heart to beat,

Um you may want to see a cardiologist if your heart beating in the middle of the night is unusual for you.

Lisa

LOL @ Mrs. Jones Class

• Golf
    Golf

Idolatry!!! Like the Pharisees, prominent places and positions.

Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit