Professional Wedding photos are in!!!!!!

by Es 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

Those are such awesome pictures! I like the B & W (of the group walking) one as well, but they are all great. Thanks for sharing them!

SK

• delilah
    delilah
    Absolutely beautiful pictures Es....I especially like the black and white ones. And the one that Billygoat re-did for you, very nice. I raise a glass to you and your new husband. May you have a long, and happy, healthy and prosperous marriage. And may your sweet little man have many siblings....as cute as he is...
  • Es
    Es

thank you all soooooo much for your kind words they mean alot. Glad you like the photos.

Hey Billygoat great minds think alike this is a photo done from the photographer.

alt

• Dansk
    Dansk

I'm bringing this bttt because I want to show family before it disappears over the horizon!

Ian

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

absolutely lovely!

Lisa

• Aiesha Harley
    Aiesha Harley

Beautiful pictures, you look so happy. May the love and laughter last last forever.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

You look B E A U tifull!!!!!!!!!!!! I like them all!

• Es
    Es

Thank you all so much

I love ya all sooooo much.

es

• deeskis
    deeskis

hi es

the photo's look gorgeous. i've read a lot of your posts and have found you to be cheerful and welcoming, despite the difficulties you have faced in the lead up to your wedding. I'm glad it was a good day.

love and best wishes for a happy life together

D

• Es
    Es

Thanks deeskis, yes it was a bit of a bumpy road but i can certainly say im glad i did it. Life has been wonderful since the wedding, alot of the stress and pressure is off and we can now start our life.

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit