Professional Wedding photos are in!!!!!!

by Es 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

heheh thanks hun, thats one good thing ive passed onto my son

es

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Es,

Thanks for sharing the pics. I've been a wedding photographer and realise it can be fraught with danger! Good ideas sometimes just don't work, other times your portraits look just like holiday snaps.

But amidst all that you rejoice over getting just one or two masterpices!

And that's what i can see in your collection.

I just love this one:

alt

My congratulations to the photographer!

And also the B&W shot of the wdding party hurrying down the road. It's simple, but it kinda works for me.

A couple of shots are at an angle. I tried to be 'clever' at a wedding and do that - I got well and trouly bucketed for it - never again!

The shot of you with your bridesmaids, all with beautiful smiles: ask the photographer to crop it so that the room surrounds with all its distracting articles are removed. Just a suggestion.

BTW you really have the most incredible smile - a photographer's dream girl! Don't you ever look miserable? Just joking!

Those photos will bring back nice memories.

Cheers, Ozzie

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Oh, I forgot! This one is so.....evocative. Sometimes you see some portraits you wish you'd taken, and this is one of them:

alt

• Es
    Es

Thanks so much ozzie, yeah im happy with pretty much all the 170 ish photos, he thankfully has done well with the angles, i like the weird angle look just gives a little variety, and i like the black and white one with the bridal party too. He has done well.

And thanks for the lovely comments on my smile and yes i look miserable plenty of times just not on my wedding day hehehehe

es

• Es
    Es

actually it took me a while to like that one. I find it hard to smile showing no teeth, the photographer was trying to get me to look sexy but it was one of the first photos and i was nervous as hell

es

• Es
    Es

alt

• Legolas
    Legolas

Oh Es they are beautiful!

Cheerish them forever!

• Es
    Es

thanks hun i love them and cant stop looking at them.

es

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Es, you are positively glowing! And your photographer did a wonderful job! I hope you didn't have to pay an arm and a leg for him. I agree with Oz on the cropping of you and the girls. If you have the shot electronically, I can crop it for you, as I have photoshop.

• zagor
    zagor

congrats

best wishes from me too

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit