1914 question

by drew sagan 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Slave1111
    Slave1111
    oh no,,, not ANOTHER CRAZY! Slave, are you brownboy again???

Brownboy was a nickname growing up as a young man. Estephan Leuese is my name given to me by Jehovah God, the Almighty. Prove that I am crazy by providing evidence to the contrary of what is posted. Otherwise keep your silly condemnation to yourself. T.F.D.S.

• carla
    carla

I just had this conversation with him in the thread about 'the seven times in Daniel'.

Prove that I am crazy by providing evidence

Can you prove you are not by providing evidence?

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I don't think that God has anything more to do with his "Physical" nation of Israel. They where given to destruction in the first century and for the most part their preisthood was lost. God now has a new arrangement with all of mankind that goes beyond one nation. To think that Israel still holds some plan in it all is something I think most of us really arn't thinking about.

By the way, I guess there really must not be an answer to my question. I'm going to tackle some "Active" members about this one. Thanks guys.

• Slave1111
    Slave1111
    I just had this conversation with him in the thread about 'the seven times in Daniel'.

Prove that I am crazy by providing evidence

Can you prove you are not by providing evidence?

Define crazy and we will set the basis for reasoning. I will begin by asking: Who are the holy ones of the Most High God Jehovah? T.F.D.S.

• Slave1111
    Slave1111
    I don't think that God has anything more to do with his "Physical" nation of Israel. They where given to destruction in the first century and for the most part their preisthood was lost. God now has a new arrangement with all of mankind that goes beyond one nation. To think that Israel still holds some plan in it all is something I think most of us really arn't thinking about.

The promises still belong to the offspring of Abraham as the remnant. 18 Who is a God like you, one pardoning error and passing over transgression of the remnant of his inheritance? He will certainly not hold onto his anger forever, for he is delighting in loving-kindness. 19 He will again show us mercy; he will subject our errors. And you will throw into the depths of sea all their sins. 20 You will give trueness to Jacob, loving-kindness to Abraham, which you swore to our forefathers from the days of long ago. (Micah)
    The kingship was removed from those upon the earth for disobediance until Jesus Christ was born. Hereafter in the end all nations will become one under the authority of Jesus in the heavens, whom I have met in all of his strength. I could only bear a small portion of the awesome power of Christ. This is the New Jerusalem in which righteousness is to dwell all in union under Christ.
    T.F.D.S.

• Slave1111
    Slave1111

1 And there must go forth a twig out of the stump of JesĀ“se; and out of his roots a sprout will be fruitful. 2 And upon him the spirit of Jehovah must settle down, the spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the spirit of counsel and of mightiness, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of Jehovah; 3 and there will be enjoyment by him in the fear of Jehovah.

And he will not judge by any mere appearance to his eyes, nor reprove simply according to the thing heard by his ears. 4 And with righteousness he must judge the lowly ones, and with uprightness he must give reproof in behalf of the meek ones of the earth. And he must strike the earth with the rod of his mouth; and with the spirit of his lips he will put the wicked one to death. 5 And righteousness must prove to be the belt of his hips, and faithfulness the belt of his loins.

The tree was cut down and banded until Jehovah placed Jesus Christ in the heavens as king. Jesus is out of the root of Jesse and I am out of the branch of Jesus Christ, or family tree. This should answer your question. It holds true as I am the offspring of Abraham, therefore Jehovah has begin to fulfill the promise to His loved one Abraham, a true friend of JAH, amen.......

Estephan Leuese; soon to be king upon the earth in the "New Jerusalem"

aka: The Faithful and Discreet Slave whom his Master has appointed all of His belongings, Amen.......

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

If any one remembers the list of 'great crowd' typologies from the 'Survival' book (p.190), it might be understandable why Dan 4 is viewed as having a dual fulfillment.

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

JWs accuse other christians as hallucinating things like the trinity into the bible

and the nation of Israel represented by a fig tree in Matt 24,

then they turn around and do the very same things when it suits them

with the 7 times of daniel and Michael being Jesus.

but they know better because God's spirit is directing them, I guess....though they are not inspired (^_^)

• truth about the last days
    truth about the last days

I hope that I can help you on this one. If the whole chapter 4 was read and chapter 5:20+21, we do read there that the "tree" was nebuchadnezzar himself and the "seven times" was passed over him until he knew that Jehovah was the "most high is ruler in the kingdom of mankind" (Jehovah) Did the "seven times" pass over nebuchadnezzar? yes it did! Verses 34+35 of chapter 4 and verses 20+21 of chapter 5 confirms this. It was HIS rulership on earth that was taken away and returned back to him.It also stated that nebuchadnezzer would get "wet" which happend whilst spending time,not in his palace, but in the fields eating like a bull. The bands around the tree ment that his kingdom would still survive without him for a while,up to the point that he admitted the world really belongs to Jehovah and not him. Then his kingdom was returned back to him alongside with his kingly backup.So, we can ask, where did the 1914 come from. History shows the C.T Russel did the calculations from the Great Pyramid. When he died, Judge Rutherford wanted to carry on the 1914 idea, but he could not use the Pyramid anymore as it is a pagen monument by the Egyptions. Then he came up with the Daniel prophecy and BACKDATED from 1914 the "seven times" and took it to 606bc. This changed later to 607bc.Seeing now that the 607bc is not true,the truth about what REALLY happened to Nebuchadnezzer is comming more to light. So, there is no more 2520 years for the "seven times" calculations.And as to the "seven times" that passed over Neb.,we will not know how long they were, due to the fact that Neb did not even reailise that his kingdom has had allready been taken away from him, which resulted him to go in the fields and to eat lik a bull. See Dan 4:31+32 Keith

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Thanks for your explanation Keith. I simply can't believe that I never once questioned this most basic idea. The only way the Watchtower can insert its own idea into the interpretation is by stressing the scripture that speaks of his acknowledgement of Jehovah as "most high is ruler in the kingdom of mankind". This is very strained reasoning.

Thanks for everybodys input.

And Slave1111, good luck to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit