Anyone from Seattle Here?

by NiecyMe 33 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

I live in Kirkland, get in to Seattle proper on a regular basis. Most of my time as a JW I was in Pullman, but we had a year in Spokane and the last three or four in Bellevue (we left in 1988, DA'd in 1989).

Jeff Thomas

• Cady
    Cady

Sorry for listing ppl in the area w/o asking. I tried to go back and edit the post but it doesn't seem to be working. I'll e-mail Simon and ask him to delete my post. Cady

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Sorry for listing ppl in the area w/o asking. I tried to go back and edit the post but it doesn't seem to be working. I'll e-mail Simon and ask him to delete my post. Cady

i say don't worry about it cady. i was paranoid when i first started posting here too. but then after a while you realize that witnoids don't give a flying F who posts here, let alone able to determine who the cryptic paranoid posters are anyways. lol. how are you doing anyways? hope all is well. seattle is a great town... last time i was there was in the fall of 01. TS

• under74
    under74

I'm from Seattle or originally Eastern Washington but raised in Seattle. Been going back and forth between San Francisco and Seattle for the past 2 and a half years....Currently in Mill Creek or Everett...I can't tell which is which.

cady- I think most of the people you listed have it in their profile where they're from or they are open with it...so no worries.

Gianni- Welcome to the forum. you'll see a lot of people are open about where they are from once you spend more time here, but your intentions are good.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I'm from Kent! Welcome to the group! We do have get-togethers here from time to time. Wasn't too long ago that one of my first posts was just like yours, who's in the Seattle area! Didn't take long to scare up a dinner after that!

Also, about posting the city, the names Cody used were screen-names, I would be concerned if she typed their actual names, in a city this size some elder knowing a screen name is highly unlikely. And welcome to you as well, Gianni!

Sherry

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

I'm in Tacoma.

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

i lived in that area for many years.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Gianni, welcome to the forum!

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine

I'm from Seattle!

Uh, okay Everett to be honest(birthplace of Kenny Loggins!).

But, I live in Austin now.......

Sorry, I'm no help.

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

I grew up in Seattle and now live in rural Eastern Washington. I still have faithful JW family in the Seattle area who still speak to me (I'm not officially DF'd or DA'd, altho Mr Rocky has been DF'd - I think the local BOE won't make the announcement because we went public with our story and were featured on the front page of the Spokesman Review.)

Linda, aka Mrs Rocky2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit