Anyone from Seattle Here?

by NiecyMe 33 Replies latest jw friends

• NiecyMe
    NiecyMe

would love to meet some people in the area...or know were everyone is hanging out. It would be nice to meet some people that share my past life as a JW. I am enjoying hearing about all the stories. They are facinating and healing at the same time for me.

• Cady
    Cady

There are a lot of us here. :-) What neighborhood are you in? Euph and Piph, Chrissy, Doodle-V and Savage Budda, DarkUncle...

Cady

• codeblue
    codeblue

we are in the "neighborhood too"...been to a few Seattle parties...

Welcome

Codeblue and NOdenial

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

I'm a Bellinghamster.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I am in Vancouver, WA, but I am frequently in Seattle on business. I work for McMenamins Pubs and Breweries and we have 4 pubs in the Seattle area: Dad Watson's, Six Arms, Queen Anne, and Mill Creek. Like Beer?

-Breck

• Cady
    Cady

Hey Breck, when are you around here next? Euph and Piph live here now; next time you're up this way give me a call if you want. (Btw, how was Christmas?? You had big plans I seemed to remember...) Cady

• Swan
    Swan

I have a lot of family from the Auburn area and have been known to travel up there for Apostafests. I live in Salem.

Tammy

• oldflame
    oldflame

I was born and raised in Everett but I don't live there any more, too much rain for me

• Gianni
    Gianni

ah - I'd perfer that individuals please not list those that live in Seattle without their permission.

Some are still fading and/or have family in the area and would prefer for that type of information to be discreet.

Thank You.

• TMS
    TMS

I was born in Renton, finished school in Kent. Although, I left the area many, many years ago, I still have many JW relatives in the Seattle area.

tms

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit