Thank you all, I love you!!!

by LyinEyes 12 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

So many of you have touched my heart by reaching out to me in this sad and lost time I am going thru. Losing my sister , in this way is what I have been so afraid of for so long. It is unreal to watch the past repeat itself and to feel helpless after all is said and done , although I know I did all I could. It was a job that I took on long ago,,,,,watching out for Ginger ,, and even in death I will be trying to protect her name, who she was so that everyone knows the real Ginger , not just the sad person she could no longer bear to be.

These days are going to be hard but knowing I have all of you in my corner , REALLY , REALLY.......does help. So many of you that said " words are not enough, or I can't find words", and I tell you it means alot to me that you are feeling my pain and that somethings in life leave us speechless and all we can do is say, "I'm here for you",,,,,,and ya'll have done that for me.

On behalf of Denny, me and Ginger........we Thank You for being our friends.

In time I hope to reply to each of you to tell you how much you have helped me thru the years and especially now.

I love you all,,,,,,,,Dede

P.S. Later I will share how this tragedy, brought my Dad and me back together, to forget the past , to forgive and to accept each other no matter what our religion is or lack of religion. Life is short and I am thankful that Ginger and I didnt have bad blood between us, there really wasnt one thing that we didnt need to correct between us. It has been the one thing I can feel good about, that she and I were peas and carrots,,,,lol, and there are no regrets of ..."I should have told her", because I told her everyday I loved her and she told me. I encourage all to find that in your hearts, mend the things you can, and remember how fragile life is. Hugsssss to you all.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

We love you too, Dede (((hugs)))

Regards to Denny.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

(((Dede)))

Sometimes out of the most tragic losses there really are new beginnings

• JAVA
    JAVA

It's great seeing your post; please know you have many friends here.........

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Dedee, I just read about your loss. My heart goes out to you and I get a lump in my throat just thinking how you might be feeling. I'm really sorry for your great loss and know that we all love you even if we've never met.

• Es
    Es

Hi Deedee even tho i dont know you all that well, i am here for you , i cant even pretend to imagine what and how you must be feeling.

We are all here for you

es

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((Dede)))))))

My heart is heavy with sadness for your loss! You are an incredible person to be able to come and thank us at this time, my gawd you never cease to amaze me from my very early days on this forum Dede I loved reading your posts and threads, they always touched me in some way.

Life is short and I am thankful that Ginger and I didnt have bad blood between us, there really wasnt one thing that we didnt need to correct between us. It has been the one thing I can feel good about, that she and I were peas and carrots,,,,lol, and there are no regrets of ..."I should have told her", because I told her everyday I loved her and she told me. I encourage all to find that in your hearts, mend the things you can, and remember how fragile life is. Hugsssss to you all.

No words could be truer, always tell those you love how much they mean to you. Yesterday I even read how this should be done even to those casual acquaintances as well, just to reach out and let them know some unique thing about them that you truly applicate can mean so much to them and yourself to know you've brightened someones day.

Sending love and hugs from me and Craig.

~K8

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Glad something good could come of this. See you soon.

Donnie

• Country_Woman
  • Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

dede- I have only heard good things of love out of Wander and you, about Ginger ..so I am so sorry to see someone who touched two obviously "real" people is gone. You have seemed to start cutting your path out and are holding tight. Keep that up. I feel for you and your loss right now. I am sad I did not get to meet her, but optimistic that someday I may meet you and Donnie! My love goes out over this line.

Lots of huggs and strength thoughts,

Decki

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit