Wow, new website! Pay Attention book, WT 2004 CD, Quotes all online

by kwintestal 36 Replies latest watchtower bible

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

This is too good - having both the OD book and the Child Custody thing - this site will get taken down very shortly

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Aw, the About page is TOOO much!

The purpose of this site is to offer commentary on all things related to the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, and the teachings and policies (practices) of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    To that end, you may find publications on this site that are intended to serve as source material for an in-depth and fair-minded examination of this religion. These were not submitted by any editor. You may also find links to pertinent information hosted by concerned parties and/or misinformation hosted by the religion itself on other sites.
    We believe that an informed choice is more than simply a choice based on selective indoctrination, but that an informed choice can only be reached after an even-handed, openly debatable search can be accomplished. As long as policy is hidden away from public scrutiny, along with certain teachings, there really is no ethical choice except to publish these secrets. It is our firmly held belief that it is our religious obligation to expose these secrets.
    Contact the administrator at charlestrussell (@) gmail.com

I intentionally broke the email address to keep crawlers from latching onto it. "charlestrussell"? OMG, too much! LOL

• Trace
    Trace

To write the ISO file to a CD your CD burning software must be able to support the process.

I had to download a freeware application and ...presto.... it worked fine.

here is the freeware link http://www.petri.co.il/how_to_write_iso_files_to_cd.htm

" How can I write ISO files to CD?"

It's easy to download and the CD works great.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    I intentionally broke the email address to keep crawlers from latching onto it. "charlestrussell"? OMG, too much! LOL

Wow...Chuckie is back from the dead or is he just directing this work from heaven. Whatever. It is good to see the "evil empire" WT have to fight a no win battle against information on the internet that can not be silenced. Quotes, mirrors, and new sites to challenge them springing up everywere. May the WT rot in peace. NOT

This is too good - having both the OD book and the Child Custody thing - this site will get taken down very shortly

And another one will rise from the ashes..and another... and another.This is information that can no longer be kept secret or will it be.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Cool! Thanks!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Good link, thanks.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The Child Custody package is awesome

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Sweeeeeet, I've been wanting to get my hands on a WT CD for awhile.

Awesome job charlestrussel

*moons WT legal department* Ya didn't bet on 80-hour weeks of researching copyright laws when you signed up for Bethel service eh? Oh, the end was right around the corner back then, wasn't it? LOL

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Kwin

I've never been able to get my hands on the Child Custody stuff .....till now....this new site rocks.

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

My JW SIL doesn't believe there is a Custody brochure. She is about to change her tune after I give this to her. Thanks for making it available to us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit