Wow, new website! Pay Attention book, WT 2004 CD, Quotes all online

by kwintestal 36 Replies latest watchtower bible

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hoooooooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..............

I wonder how Brooklyn likes the taste of their own foot? The foot that they have shot..........all by themselves?

Their "Quotes" have only just begun to haunt them.

Can't help but think about a song that Ray Stevens did way back in the 1970's......Everything Is Beautiful.

Everything and anything is beautiful that exposes or will eventually expose the borg for what it is.

HappyDad

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Does anyone know how stringent the copyright laws are in Malaysia? Eduardo? Carol Wah? Anyone?

This Quotes copy has a news item from September 2005, it is a VERY current download of the entire site, including audio files and scans.

Sheez, the legal eagles are going to have their hands tied chasing down all the sites that are about to pop up.

AuldSoul

• JT
    JT

This is too good - having both the OD book and the Child Custody thing - this site will get taken down very shortly

##############

while this may true, it is going to be like killing roaches- they just live on

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    Does anyone know how stringent the copyright laws are in Malaysia?

I just read that Malaysia is the second largest exporter of counterfiet goods in the world, second only to China.

Kwin

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I don't think we're giving the Watchtower proper credit here. Sure, they ruined a year or better of Quotes' life. And used untold thousands of little old ladies donations to do it. But they DID manage to get that information off the internet for nearly a week.

That counts for something, doesn't it?

*joins DanTheMan in a mooning of all things Watchtower*

Dave

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed
    while this may true, it is going to be like killing roaches- they just live on

I don't see how the WT could not see this coming based on the past history of the revolving door of the organization. The door has revolved so much, and couple that with the walk-aways and df'd, and it is easy to see that they have made many enemies.

Well actually I can see how. As progressive/creative as they are in some areas, in others they are still living in the past, and believe and expect that others do so too.

They have not really cared about this (the internet) or former members...until now. They didn't see the internet coming, and it is becoming increasingly evident that they still have not grasped the scope of its reach, power and the implications.

Did they really believe that requiring Quotes to destroy his copies would be the end of this information? If so, they really do not have a clue about this internet thing. If anything, it has now increased exponentially. This is not 1950. This is the information age! If it can be known, it will be.

Congrats to all the new mirrors! and Thank You Quotes!

Axel

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Did they really believe that requiring Quotes to destroy his copies would be the end of this information? If so, they really do not have a clue about this internet thing. If anything, it has now increased exponentially. This is not 1950. This is the information age! If it can be known, it will be.

Mirrors the Catholic Church in the time of the Reformation when the printing press was invented. The more the bible was burned and destroyed, the more people desired to have a copy.

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Umm, am I the only person having trouble with the WT Library ISO file??

I've tried unzipping it and installing it on my harddrive, which worked except that it tells me that the files, etc., needed to run WT Lib 2004 aren't available. I tried using a program from the link Trace provided to put the ISO file on a CD and run it from there, but that doesn't work either.

Can someone help me out here?? I'm itching to take a look at this, especially after reading the disclaimer that says that the library is for personal use only and is not permitted to be used in schools, etc. (ooo, places of independent thinking, students would see right through the rhetoric!!), so does anyone have any tips for getting this to work?? Sorry guys, I'm a moron, use layman's terms, please!! Thanks!!

And thanks to the original poster for getting this link up for us, I downloaded the files and I'm gonna have a field day picking this stuff apart. Awesome work!!

-Becka :)

• ferret
    ferret

KWIN welcome to the falls. I am five minutes away. nice that tourist season is over.

• Balsam
    Balsam

Thank goodness for the brave souls who are willing to make this information available to us. I am down loading the 2004 WTS library, I had one from 2001 so this is a nice treat. Opps I see someone had trouble unzipping the 2004 library, I hope I don't.

Hugs,

Balsam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit