Which religion is right for you?

by seesthesky 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JH
    JH
    You scored as Islam.

Your beliefs are most similar to those of Islam. Do more research on Islam and possibly consider taking the shahadah and officially becoming a Muslim, if you aren't already. Despite the actions of some - who go against the teachings of Islam - Islam is a religion of peace; the word "islam" means "peace through submission to God." "Muslim" means "one who submits to God." Islam is the third of the three Abrahamic faiths, and it shares much with Judaism in Christianity; its differences are the acceptance of Muhammad as the last and final prophet, and the oneness of God - in other words, that Jesus, though he was a revered prophet, was not in fact God, and only one God exists. Apparently the Taliban could not read (though their name means "students"), because the Qur'an states that men and women are equal as believers, and that all believers should be educated and seek knowledge. Modesty in dress and behavior is required in Islam for both men and women to preserve the values of society and move the emphasis from superificial appearance to intelligence, knowledge, and God.

Islam
    75%

Christianity
    63%

Paganism
    54%

agnosticism
    46%

Satanism
    46%

Buddhism
    46%

Judaism
    42%

atheism
    33%

Hinduism
    17%
  • JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Such tests give significance only to thoughts and beliefs. Are we nothing more than thoughts?

What is aware of the mind's thinking? Who/what, are we, really?

j

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder
    You scored as agnosticism.

You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism
    75%

Islam
    71%

Judaism
    67%

atheism
    58%

Paganism
    58%

Christianity
    46%

Satanism
    33%

Buddhism
    29%

Hinduism
    8%
  • Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

100% Satanism

100% Atheism

83% Buddhism

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956
    You scored as Paganism. Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion.

Paganism

100%

Buddhism

75%

Hinduism

63%

Islam

50%

Satanism

50%

Christianity

29%

Judaism

29%

agnosticism

29%

atheism

25%

Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
    created with QuizFarm.com

• bailabklyn
    bailabklyn

I did this a while back. I was primarily Pagan.

• Purza
    Purza

I took the test out of sheer curiosity. I had to laugh when I scored atheism. I guess I am close to that, but I still believe in a higher being.

Purza

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

None of course!

You scored as atheism.

You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.

atheism

92%

Satanism

88%

Paganism

67%

agnosticism

67%

Judaism

42%

Buddhism

42%

Islam

17%

Christianity

13%

Hinduism

0%
  • AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Jehovah's Witnesses. They digest more easily and don't give me gas.

AuldSoul

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

I got Judaism!

OY VEY!

and SHALOM!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit