Merry Christmas from Oregon!

by Odrade 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Odrade
    Odrade

Roast is baking, the house smells great. We have our little tree and a fire in the fireplace. The dog is wearing sleighbells, and there's a wreath on the door. Since we have no family to join us, Doodle-V, Savage and DarkUncle are joining us for some holiday cheer, (and wine!)
    So HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL! We hope your Christmas is as nice as ours!
    Odrade and Paterfamilias

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Happy Holidays!

Tell Doodle-V and DarkUncle hi for me, I don't know if I know Savage yet...but tell Savage hi too.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Merry Xmas from P.E.I!

• Swan
    Swan

™˜™˜™˜™˜™˜™˜™˜

ÿ V MERRY CHRISTMAS ' ÿ

« MY FRIENDS! «

And just in case you don't celebrate Christmas...

' SEASONS GREETINGS! Y

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

And have a safe, wonderful % NEW YEAR! Â

Tammy (another Oregonian)

–—–—–—–—–—–—–—

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Odrade et al.... Merry Merry Christmas to you all. What a wonderful picture you paint of your cozy group! Warm greetings to all of you from Kim and I along with Molly and Jake.

Speaking of our four legged children, our little neice was over earlier tonight with Jake and Molly's Christmas present. Ha! Scooby Snacks! They ripped the paper off, its so cute to watch, and then they dutifully sat up for their treats.

Hope you have a great holiday!

Sherry

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Merry Christmas from Newfoundland!! It's actually around 2:30am on Christmas Day here right now, I should go to bed or Santa won't come!!

I hope everyone has a great Christmas, no matter how you choose to celebrate!!

And an extra-special Merry Christmas to everyone in Oregon. My JW boyfriend is from Oregon, just outside Portland (anyone ever been to Beaverton??), but he refuses to let me wish him a Merry Christmas, so here, I can wish all of Oregon a very Merry Christmas and there's nothing he can do about it!!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a good night!!

-Becka :)

• doodle-v
    doodle-v
    I don't know if I know Savage yet...but tell Savage hi too.

Savage_Buda is my husband, I think he's posted maybe twice in three years, lol..

Having a terrific time here in Oregon!, Merry Christmas all!

Christmas dinner was terrific!

*buuuuuuuuuuuuuurp*

-Doodle-V and Family

• Odrade
    Odrade

Beaverton, huh? Maybe we know him... LOL!

• ballistic
    ballistic

Blinking eck... you're up early! merry christmas from England!

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Merry Christmas to everyone and to all your families including your wonderful pets! I miss having my dogs to buy little gifts for and put dress up in antlers and have their pictures taken with Santa....miss having to sleep with one eye open to keep my cat from trying to climb the tree and knocking it over.....give yours a kiss for me....sammieswife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit