Merry Christmas from Oregon!

by Odrade 19 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

BLONDIE AND IRREVERENT

• greendawn
    greendawn

You've got a nice little set up there Odrade, have a great Christmas.

• Odrade
    Odrade

We're waiting here for the kids to come back and open their presents... they stayed at a nearby hotel. There's a PILE of presents under my itty-bitty tree. ROTFL! Slept with one ear open, so the pets didn't have a little present party of their own. Coffee and tea is on.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Merry Christmas from Southern Oregon! Anyone here from the Grants Pass-Medford area?

Cabasilas

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    Beaverton, huh? Maybe we know him... LOL!

Hey Odrade, go find my JW boyfriend and spread some Christmas cheer, will ya?? That man is greener than the Grinch and hates Christmas twice as much. I'm still kinda hoping for a Grinch-like change of heart in him, but his heart is ice-cold in December, even if Oregon isn't!! Hmm, "might be that his head isn't screwed on just right"...

And Merry Christmas again to everyone here, especially all you Oregonians!!

-Becka :)

• codeblue
    codeblue

How awesome Odrade!!

I know the feeling, NODenial and I have no family. His kids were all too busy or went to his x's... My kids are still JW's and haven't even returned any of my phone calls or emails in the last month... (feeling pretty down here)

Merry xmas to you Odrade and Hubby...Doodle V, Savage, and Dark Uncle!!!! Cheers to all of you

Codeblue

• kazar
    kazar

Merry Christmas from Baltimore, Maryland!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Roast is baking,

??????? Dont you mean the roast is roasting?

• chrissy
    chrissy

hey there, "cool lady,"

merry christmas....still an hour and a half left!!

:o)

chrissy

• Odrade
    Odrade

Hehe, I'm "cool."
    shaweet!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit