To ex-witnesses......

by lavendar 10 Replies latest jw friends

• lavendar
    lavendar

Hello and a very Merry Christmas to all your ex-witnessess out there! Have a wonderful time with your families!

The BEST gift in the would would be if our son showed up with his Witness wife (whom we love) at Christmas.....and announced she's no longer part of the cult. Oh, what a happy day that would be!

Warm regards,

Lavendar

• Benjamin Belial
    Benjamin Belial

Of course peace on earth would be a good gift too, but in place of that, your kids deconverting would rock :D

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

It just might happen lavender.. keep the faith! Have a great holiday :)

GBL

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well, Lavender. While it would be wonderful for my family to see the light and delusion of the WTS, it wouldn't change their essential characters and I would still not want to hang out with them! However, I will hope along with you that your family do see the lies and deception and get out!!

Sherry

• greendawn
    greendawn

Merry Christmas lavendar, a lot of JWs leave so you never know she may also come out of the cult at some time.

• mouthy
    mouthy

yes!!! Merry Christmas to all also.. I would love for MY daughter & two grandchildren & two Great grandchildren to come & see the light also. But I am not going to hold my breath. I cant see it ever happening after all this time

• delilah
    delilah
    Merry Christmas to you as well, Lavendar....and to everyone else, this fine, Christmas Eve, morning.
  • crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Merry Christmas to all ya'll, too!!

I got an interesting invitation from my JW mom, via my daughter. She's asked me to come and stay with her till I get on my feet. I just laughed. That would be just "great" NOT for my recovery. My roommate was dealing and I relapsed last month. Couldn't find a job here, so I"m in OK City at the rescue Mission (shelter) till I can do something. So my computer access is limited right now.

Of course mom's invite carries too high of a price for me. I'm sure she just wants some extra cash.

blessed be-

shelley

• young hearts, be free..
    young hearts, be free..

Hi lavendar !! That would be great, I feel the same about a lot of my family too - Dad, cousins, uncles and aunties...but it's their choice, so we've got to enjoy the day to the fullest extent and hopefully one day they'll feel the same happiness :)

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Of course peace on earth would be a good gift too, but in place of that, your kids deconverting would rock

Amen, brother!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit