Can the beast be slain? Should it be?

by AuldSoul 32 Replies latest jw friends

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

belbab,

I use the beast in reference to the conglomerate quasi-religious Corporation. It is a separate and distinct creature from any of the people (including the Governing Body). The Corporation is rabid and needs to be put down. And yes, I mean that figuratively.

I will add you to the PM list once we are ready to roll on the three-year plan.

Danny, your quote is dead on target. This corporation runs on money, that is its life's blood. We need to open up "bleeding" wounds in its bloated body.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Only one way to eat a big beast - one bite at a time - little by little

• Honesty
    Honesty

The Watchtower will one day be with its master where it belongs.

Rev 20:10 The Devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet are, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Righteous Vendetta & Nothing to lose I have no criminal record not even a speeding ticket.I can prove i was born JW 1957 3rd generation. I have a long extensive mental heath history with abundant records and diagnosis from prominent psychiatrists of PTSD CAUSED by my abusive JW upbringing I am 'connected' to the law enforcement community live in a small town where everybody knows what's going on,and i live in a virtual bunker. I am interview/camera savy and good in court,jurys love me. Know this-the fiercest enemy is the man/woman with nothing to lose.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

mark me as INTERESTED please

~Merry

• greendawn
    greendawn

With all the suffering they have caused they well and truly deserve to be brought down, work out any legal ways to do it and I am also in on this.

• greendawn
    greendawn

The dubs think that the WTS are saints but they are a destructive beast perhaps the lamb speaking like a dragon? they look innocent enough but we know what they really are like.

Slain the dragon that has the appearence of an innocent lamb!

• yesidid
    yesidid

Yes it should be slain so, in it's dying throws, it can disgorge my family.

Please include me in your list. It would be a privilege to to be of service to the ones I love, even if they are not aware of it.

yesidid

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Yes the beast should be slain. I am so upset about the Quotes site being down that I've actually thinking about canvasing my neighborhood door to door to collect signatures and educate my neighbors regarding the dangers of the WBTS. The general public must know what goes on behind closed doors.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Govt can protect public by monitoring churches
    The Monitor, Uganda - Kampala,Uganda
    ... Cults have existed since time immemorial. ... This could be called an absolute cult. Is it true that there are cults in Uganda? Yes. ...

Govt can protect public by monitoring churches
    In this era of freedom of worship, alleged false religions and preachers have emerged. Rev Alex Mitala, General Overseer, National Fellowship of Born Again Churches in Uganda (NFBPC), talked to Frank Walusimbi about cultism. Below are the excerpts:
    PEOPLE FEAR CURSES: Mitala. Photo by Walter Wafula
    What is a cult?
    Before you talk about a cult, you need to understand that cultism is not a new thing. Cults have existed since time immemorial. Any religion that claims to be Christian, but preaches doctrines from elsewhere other than the Bible is a cult. It is from avoiding the Bible that ‘wrong faith’ or cultism begins. If one does not preach using the Bible, they will not cite salient issues like repentance, baptism and filling of the holy spirit, getting saved by God’s grace, and most of all, they will not highlight Jesus as their Saviour and Lord. This could be called an absolute cult. Is it true that there are cults in Uganda?
    Yes. For example, we heard of, among others, prophets (Nabbi) Bushara and Kibwetere. Even now, there are several cults operating as NGOs, licensed by government. What is most frustrating is that they all know the Bible truth, but they labour to hide Jesus behind curtains and preach what is false. They hypocritically hide the truth from their followers. How else do cults manage to win souls? Cult leaders know that the public is inquisitive about what they do. They usually talk in favour of their preaching and how it has almost pulled all miracles from heaven. They scare believers by threatening to curse them in case they abandon the church. People fear curses hence they continue fellowshipping in those churches. Is there a physical sign associated with a cult?
    Yes. For example, I have received complaints about a church in Kampala where a certain prophet offers believers water to drink in order to heal their ailments, or take it home and sprinkle in their houses to cast out demons. This is false.
    If an act becomes a routine in church, we get inquisitive about it. The bible does not mention anywhere that water should be used as a healing facility. Jesus used different methods to heal people but he repeated none.
    Other signs of a cult include sacrifices of all sorts and unusual styles of leading liturgy. Are some preachers misusing titles, for example, prophet?
    Ephesians 4:11-12 and 1Corinthians 13:2 talk about some of the gifts the Holy Spirit gives to people, especially those in the ministry of preaching the good news. It is not right to say that titles such as pastor, apostle or prophet are self-styled.
    However, Matthew 7 rebukes and reminds us of hypocrisy; meaning some people could hide behind these titles to accomplish their bizarre acts. What is NFBPC doing to fight the alleged false faiths and preachers?
    Whenever there is something false, it means there is something right.
    We have over 1,000 pastors registered with our organisation. We closely monitor their work and in case of unclear deeds or preaching by them, we encourage the public to report to us. NFBPC has her own juries and tribunal as suggested in 1Corinthians 6:5-6.
    Conversely, we cannot go around the country to scrutinise and establish which faith is a cult. It is government’s responsibility. It registers churches and their leaders as NGOs and it therefore has to protect the public by monitoring churches. In addition, it is not only Born-again churches that are infested with cultism. It is also possible that other religions have cults as well.

[email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit