Weird day with a bit of a shock

by ballistic 25 Replies latest jw friends

• under74
    under74

I know it's dramatic...I've been tested for it twice. Had a boyfriend that came down with it. Then a year later a close co-worker came down with it. Both of them ended up okay because of the medication available and I was clear both times...but it was stressful both times.

I don't know what the statistics are in the US but I have heard TB numbers have rose here in the past 10 years.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Sorry for your flat mate's problems, Ballistic. But his recovery is now on the way.

Merry Christmas to both of you.

Jeff

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

Hey ballistic, I'm only just getting to know your quirky posts, dont go and keel over on us! Drink plenty of whiskey, stay in bed lots...

Oh.. sorry that's just MY perfect Christmas!! Sure your flat mate will be fine (soon as you can reinflate him) And it sounds like your getting good advice and care. Thinking of you

Poppy xxx

• Odrade
    Odrade

My mom has inactive TB... encapsulated cyst or something like that. It's just a little spot on her lung that she's had for 30 years, and for some reason it's not anything the docs have ever worried about. But it's still a little freaky.

Sorry about your friend, hope he makes a full recovery.

• Es
    Es

wow...i hope he gets better soon and i hope you dont have it.

es

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

(((( Ballistic )))) Here's to a full recovery for your flat-mate, and to your great immune system! See ya at Eman's Q with spatulas on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit