Prayers Needed

by Saoirse 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

My beloved grandmother is dying. I am going to see her and I will have to drive 1000 miles by myself. I'm hoping I'll be able to keep it together.

I would really appreciate it someone could send some thoughts and/or prayers to my grandmother and I.

Thank you.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    I would really appreciate it someone could send some thoughts and/or prayers to my grandmother and I.

DONE!

With sincere love and kind thoughts,

Ian

• prophecor
    prophecor

In your hour of need I pray that you allow the Spirit of God to have his way with you, inspite of the difficulty of the hour. Peace Be With You, & Yours

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Goldminer

• hooberus
    hooberus

I'll pray for a safe trip and comfort for you. Please also read and consider sharring with your grandmother:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/74945/1.ashx

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

Vaya con Dios (go with God). Please know that others are praying and thinking of you

and your grandmother at this difficult time. If you have the opportunity to say a prayer

aloud to her or with her, Please do. We never know how much a dying person can

know or hear, but you will also feel the peace in doing so.

Take care,

AJ

• sinis
    sinis

You have mine. Just went through something similiar a few weeks ago with my father in law. Very hard, and emotional.

• carla
    carla

In my thoughts and prayers. Be careful driving too! carla

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Safe journey.

May God surround you and all your family with His love and peace in the coming days.

• mouthy
    mouthy

"Heavenly Father you saw the request.... Please be with this soul as she travels on her journey-also give her the strength to receive the news of her Grandmothers health whatever it be. I know that passing into the great beyond is a blessing for the receiver but sadness for the ones left..Please guide lead & direct her. In the name above ALL others> Jesus Christ I pray Amen!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit