Thursday night meeting woes(self sufficiency and blood)

by FaithfulDoubter 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jgnat
    jgnat

I am sure they created the # 2 talk for TMS members like my hubby. They can't trust what will come out of his mouth from one moment to the next. Now they can applaud him if he manages to pronounce the bible-names right.

• Cognitive_Dissident
    Cognitive_Dissident

Anyway, I don't know if I can take another 6 months worth of meetings. I'm pulling my hair out as it is. And even after 6 months, if I want to keep family peace, I gotta figure out a way to gracefully fade.... Oh what a tangled web we weave.

Oh man can I relate to you there. My last six months of going to meetings I actually started sitting away from all windows because all I could think about was putting a fist through a plate glass window and watching the blood flow(during which time I did not have a blood card in my wallet). I went to the doctor and got a prescription for anti-anxiety medication that I would only take before meetings just so I could sit there without having full blown anxiety attacks.

If I were you I would torch your blood card as soon as you can. I didn't carry one in my wallet for the last four years I was in. Even though I hadn't admitted to myself that I didn't believe any of it any more, every year when it came time to renew my blood vow, some little voice in my head always prevented me from getting it done. I think I actually carried a blank one for a while now that I think about it, that way if I opened my wallet witnesses would see the nifty little logo, but little did they know it was blank.

CD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit