What's your theological worldview?

by LittleToe 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

You scored as Emergent/Postmodern.

You are Emergent/Postmodern in your theology. You feel alienated from older forms of church, you don't think they connect to modern culture very well. No one knows the whole truth about God, and we have much to learn from each other, and so learning takes place in dialogue. Evangelism should take place in relationships rather than through crusades and altar-calls. People are interested in spirituality and want to ask questions, so the church should help them to do this.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Sorry, i screw the last post somehow, if someone can work out how to fix it that would be great.

There are a few of us emergent postmodernists, and a lot rate very low on fundamentalism. Not surprising that people newly escaping a fundamentalist church will be so adverse to fundamentalist and tend towards the other extreme.

I love how my results were almost a perfect straight line from low for fundy to high for modern.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Some interesting results, thusfar.

I hope one of the mods can fix that screwed up message!

• prophecor
    prophecor
    QuizFarm.com home

Result of Quiz :: What's your theological worldview?
    created by svensvensven
    To create your own quiz, click here

You are Emergent/Postmodern in your theology. You feel alienated from older forms of church, you don't think they connect to modern culture very well. No one knows the whole truth about God, and we have much to learn from each other, and so learning takes place in dialogue. Evangelism should take place in relationships rather than through crusades and altar-calls. People are interested in spirituality and want to ask questions, so the church should help them to do this.

Emergent/Postmodern
    71%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan
    64%

Charismatic/Pentecostal
    50%

Classical Liberal
    46%

Neo orthodox
    43%

Modern Liberal
    36%

Reformed Evangelical
    32%

Roman Catholic
    32%

Fundamentalist
    14%

To browse the entire directory of quizzes, click here

Comments on this test?
    To browse the newest list of quizzes, click here
  • Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Emergent/Postmodern
    75%

Modern Liberal
    68%

Neo orthodox
    57%

Classical Liberal
    57%

50%

Charismatic/Pentecostal
    29%

Reformed Evangelical
    18%

Fundamentalist
    18%

Roman Catholic
    11%

I'm pretty sure I know why I've got neo-orthodox mixed in near the top. And its not because I was answering some questions in certain ways only to hedge my bets...honest ...

• sinis
    sinis
    You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan.

You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Emergent/Postmodern
    82%

82%

Neo orthodox
    57%

Modern Liberal
    50%

Charismatic/Pentecostal
    50%

Classical Liberal
    50%

Reformed Evangelical
    39%

Fundamentalist
    29%

Roman Catholic
    14%
  • LittleToe
    LittleToe

There's a theme emerging LOL

• zagor
    zagor
    What's your theological worldview?

it kind of looks like this

Theological

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Emergent/Postmodern
    79%

Classical Liberal
    68%

68%

Modern Liberal
    61%

Neo orthodox
    43%

Reformed Evangelical
    43%

Charismatic/Pentecostal
    36%

Fundamentalist
    11%

Roman Catholic
    7%
  • yesidid
    yesidid

Emergent/Postmodern
    89%

86%

Reformed Evangelical
    61%

Neo orthodox
    57%

Modern Liberal
    57%

Classical Liberal
    54%