What's your theological worldview?

by LittleToe 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zagor
    zagor

What on Earth is worng with formating of this page? Are you people writing all this in MS Word by any chance and then pasting it here maybe, lol.
    In any ase I suppose it is good representation of THEOlogical world view.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    You scored as Emergent/Postmodern. You are Emergent/Postmodern in your theology. You feel alienated from older forms of church, you don't think they connect to modern culture very well. No one knows the whole truth about God, and we have much to learn from each other, and so learning takes place in dialogue. Evangelism should take place in relationships rather than through crusades and altar-calls. People are interested in spirituality and want to ask questions, so the church should help them to do this.

Emergent/Postmodern

86%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

82%

Neo orthodox

79%

Classical Liberal

71%

Modern Liberal

61%

Roman Catholic

54%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

50%

Reformed Evangelical

36%

Fundamentalist

18%

created with QuizFarm.com

I have to admit, I am surprised by what it came up with...I have some investigating to do.

Thanks, LittleToe,
    AuldSoul

• blondie
    blondie
    You scored as Classical Liberal.

You are a classical liberal. You are sceptical about much of the historicity of the Bible, and the most important thing Jesus has done is to set us a good moral example that we are to follow. Doctrines like the trinity and the incarnation are speculative and not really important, and in the face of science and philosophy the surest way we can be certain about God is by our inner awareness of him. Discipleship is expressed by good moral behaviour, but inward religious feeling is most important.

Classical Liberal
    71%

Emergent/Postmodern
    64%

64%

Modern Liberal
    54%

Neo orthodox
    43%

Reformed Evangelical
    43%

Charismatic/Pentecostal
    39%

Roman Catholic
    18%

Fundamentalist
    11%
  • seesthesky
    seesthesky
    You scored as Emergent/Postmodern. You are Emergent/Postmodern in your theology. You feel alienated from older forms of church, you don't think they connect to modern culture very well. No one knows the whole truth about God, and we have much to learn from each other, and so learning takes place in dialogue. Evangelism should take place in relationships rather than through crusades and altar-calls. People are interested in spirituality and want to ask questions, so the church should help them to do this.

Emergent/Postmodern

79%

71%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

54%

Classical Liberal

50%

Fundamentalist

46%

Neo orthodox

29%

Reformed Evangelical

29%

Modern Liberal

29%

Roman Catholic

21%

created with QuizFarm.com

• ballistic
    ballistic
    LOL (sorry Ballistic, but that's almost true!)

hey? What's going on? Is there something I should know?

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

Better name of the site is: what Chirstian worldview you have.

little room for anything else....
    by the way are the JW's on it as a possible solution?

• Golf
    Golf

LittleToe, your a Scotsman AND YOU DON'T PLAY GOLF? Woe, this religion really got to you.

Gee, had you been a golfer you could have ended your speech to the congregation by saying, "you gotta excuse me folks, I've got a golf game to attend to."

Golf

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Golf:I'll have you know that I intend remedying that personality defect. I'm hoping to go and visit my sister for the bells, this weekend, and my b-i-l is a keen golfer. I have a set of clubs all lined up and intend taking up the noble sport forthwith!

I wood have got in contact and putt a wedge of green on the table, before now, but will likely tee-up a date do so when I need to iron out all my bad habits and handicap

• gumby
    gumby

Don't get me started about golfin

You scored as Emergent/Postmodern.

You are Emergent/Postmodern in your theology. You feel alienated from older forms of church, you don't think they connect to modern culture very well. No one knows the whole truth about God, and we have much to learn from each other, and so learning takes place in dialogue. Evangelism should take place in relationships rather than through crusades and altar-calls. People are interested in spirituality and want to ask questions, so the church should help them to do this.

Emergent/Postmodern

79%

Modern Liberal

68%

Classical Liberal

64%

64%

Reformed Evangelical

36%

Neo orthodox

29%