Being sexually virtuous, useful or a waste of time?

by greendawn 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Is there anything to be gained by it, would you find a virtuous person a more trustworthy partner for example? Does it make for more stable marriages

Absolutely not! The number of couples I know who've broken up because the guy or the gal haven't experimented much beforehand. I would much rather be with someone who has sown their wild oats already, knows from experience that one nigth stands are nto all they are cracked up to be and is happy to settle down with me. If I didn't know the grass wasn't any greener on the otherside from having had lots of sexual partners then I might be tempted to cheat or break off the relationship.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Forgoing sex

no! say it ain't so... this is the same lonelysheep who posted her cute pic in viv's pic thread?

Is it a waste of time, No.

TS

ps: your avatar cracks me up girl... he he...

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

You're sweet. Yes, Tetra....it's me. Separated & celibant me.

I'm glad you get my avatar.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Steve I have also seen sexually virtuous girls having terrible personality traits such as arrogance, materialism, egotism etc and it is conceivable that more sexually liberal girls could have a more wholesome and pleasant personality.

Lonely sheep, due to the nature of atheistic ideology and its perspective of human existence, human spirituality is considered a pointless exercise in vanity and despair. Man came from below not above and thus belongs to that "below".

Also "Let's eat and drink and enjoy life because tomorrow we are dying for ever more"

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate
    sex is a bodily function. you should certainly have safe sex, but i see nothing to be gained from stopping a bodily function.

That's because from a male perspective that is what it is. To most women it is love, hope, acceptance and passion.

• bailabklyn
    bailabklyn

What do you mean by "virtuous?"

• bailabklyn
    bailabklyn

What do you mean by "virtuous?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit