Did you ever preach door to door on a Christmas day?

by JH 25 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

If I got a dub at my door and my wife wasn't home.....I'd ask them..." how in the hell would YOU like it if some dipshits came knocking on the Kingdom Hall door on Memorial night.......you sick asswipes"!

Gumpissedagain

• rebel8
    rebel8

A non-JW relative of mine just told me our local newspaper reported a stabbing of a JW last yr on XMas. The "householder" was irritated that the JW was door knocking and decided the best way to handle it was to stab her. The article was apparently reprinted this yr but is not online anywhere, too bad.

Personally I think if the "householder" wanted revenge, the best thing to do would be to wait until the middle of the Memorial service and knock on the KH door really loud, offering some fundie literature.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    ..." how in the hell would YOU like it if some dipshits came knocking on the Kingdom Hall door on Memorial night.......you sick asswipes"!
    wait until the middle of the Memorial service and knock on the KH door really loud, offering some fundie literature.

Hmmm.......

• simplesally
    simplesally

Yep, we went out. No matter what the mags were, I never offered them. At Easter and Xmas, I always offered the Greatest Man book

• SM62
    SM62

I used to be so proud and always went on field service on Christmas day - I was so wet behind the ears - what an idiot! I can't believe it-shame on me!

• THE SHOOTIST
    THE SHOOTIST

YEPPY, I did! Yes, it was the Greatest Man Book, as well as, the Christmas(anti Christmas)WT/Awake. Usually, the congregations in our area (Utah) would all get together and hit the ski slopes. I'm sure the ski resort at Snow Basin loved us, because we were the only ones there, except for a few 'WORLDLY' ones, I'm sure these poor skiers were bombarded with TRUTH. I was very zealous. I look back now and think how we probably ruined their Christmas family outing. If Christmas fell on a meeting day----------well attendance was down.

suscarra (SHOOTIST is my hubby)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit