Anyone Seen The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe yet?

by SWALKER 32 Replies latest social entertainment

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I thought the photography was awesome and enjoyed the story. I loved the books when I was younger and I'm glad they finally made it into a movie. Swalker

• forsharry
    forsharry

I thought the cinematography was spectacular and it was very true to the book. It was a most enjoyable time. :)

• Ingenuous
    Ingenuous

I plan on seeing it. I'd never read the books, but the movie inspired me. I bought the book a little over a week ago and I'm already done with the series!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    I'm already done with the series!

What happens at the end?

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

IP...go find out for yourself!!! LOL! You might even enjoy it!

Swalker

• free2beme
    free2beme

Read the books, have yet to see movies ... major parallels to the Bible, do you think?

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Free...yes definite parallels to the Bible. I heard that this movie was released in church's before theater release, but don't know if that is correct or not. I think they were hoping it would have the same effect as Mel Gibson's "Passion of the Christ".

Swalker

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

What's this movie, The Lying Bitch and her Wardrobe? I don't remember seeing that one.

I did see the Narnia movie though. The best part was listening to the two little 8 year old girls seated behind me. One was taking her friend to see it. Clearly the one girl hadn't read the books. The one who had, kept telling her friend "not to worry, it will make sense later." Their conversation was so innocent and honest It made me laugh. "Don't be afraid, something really bad is coming!" she told her friend. I was petrified by her warnings and instructed by her narration! It made the whole thing worthwhile.

W.Once

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I thought it was pretty good, very true to the book.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I thought it was great. And so did my JW wife!

AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit