AuldSoul

(((WLG)))

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

What is this about???

Swalker

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I friend of mine took her own life last night. She reminds me even now of why I do the things I do.

It is tragic, life is too precious for this.

WLG

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

I'm very sorry to hear that((((((((((WLG))))))))))

~Merry

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

wlg

Your sentiments resemble mine own when my sister committed suicide last month (Nov 7).

I saw the post before you deleted it. You know what you wrote. It truly is sad when they cannot see the strength within them. Or when they hate themselves so much they can find nothing good to live for.

My heart goes out to you.

The comfort I get is knowing that my sister is no longer suffering because of all the pain from her past. I hope you seen this for your friend.

(((wlg)))

• forsharry
    forsharry

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. There's always the why and what if factor that goes into when someone commits suicide. So many of us know what's its like to stare ending it all in the face because of how unraveled life has become because of the box we were committed to live in. I remember a quote from Shawshank Redemption and it was a double-edged blade for me, because I lived both ways..."You can either get busy living, or get busy dying." Ultimately it is personal choice. You said you had much in common, but ultimately you chose to get busy living...she chose the opposite, and to me that is the true loss.

::HUGS::

I'm really sorry.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I am so sorry for your loss...

Swalker

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

WLG - many sorrows for the loss you feel at this time. I missed the original post before you deleted it - but I gather this was a close personal friend - and that your loss is very real and painful.

So sorry.

Thoughts are with you -

Jeff

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit