by wanderlustguy 47 Replies latest jw friends

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

((((WLG))))

I'm so sorry for your lost.

Lisa

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

I am very sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to you my friend!

Randy Watters

• seven006
    seven006

Donny,

As the old Eastern saying goes, a thousand words are said in silence. With that said, your first blank post says a lot.

Sorry for your loss and pain.

Take care my friend.

Dave

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

((((((((((((((((((((WLG))))))))))))))))))

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

May I add my fellow feeling. Since I have never lost anyone in such tragic circumstances i would not presume to say "I know how you feel". But I can imagine... Deep sorrow for you and this poor girl's family..

• delilah
    delilah

My thoughts are with you WLG....may you be comforted in knowing, that she is no longer suffering, but is free from all pain.

Lady Lee, my thoughts are with you as well. The death of a loved one is never easy...take time to reflect on the good times you've both shared with your loved one and friend. May you find peace and comfort in the days ahead.

• telltruth
    telltruth

WLG, So sorry to hear of your loss. please don't let the things you feel a need to say go unsaid..........telltruth.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Thanks for the responses, it means a lot.

I kinda feel bad even saying anything because it's a lot worse for her family than me I'm certain, but there isn't really anywhere else I can vent like this.

The only thing I regret is not making a phone call with forgiveness like I had been wanting to do for a while, even just a couple of days ago. I don't think any of the reasons had to do with me, but still, it is something that can never be done now.

Thanks again guys, it helps to know you are not quite as alone as you could be at times like this.

WLG

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Hi WLG,

I am sorry for the loss of your friend. I am sure that she was a wondeful person for you to feel so deeply about her.

Chrystal

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

wlg

I kinda feel bad even saying anything because it's a lot worse for her family than me I'm certain, but there isn't really anywhere else I can vent like this.

I felt exactly like this. But it really did help to have one place to share it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit