My response from the CCoJW inre UN/DPI

by AuldSoul 39 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sf
    sf

Ahhh, I love a meaty thread early in the morn. Thx kids. I'm not usually online this early. Yet.

is outright deception—anything but candor

Well duh!

I'm glad that you have strategically brought this issue back up to the front burner.

Auld Soul, you have read the entire U.N. thread that contains, in-depth, the disection of their association, from start to finish, yes? It is a long thread, like Barbs 50 pager, yet vital that it is read entirely.

Is it just my lust for justice, or is there any connection between their early association with the Beast, and the time that the 1990 "How Can Blood Save Your Life" booklet was released? I was just running this through my head last night in bed. I mean, what connection COULD there be?

{ sips vanilla nut coffee}

sKally

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

No, sKally, I haven't read that thread. Is it in "Best Of"? I'll go look for it.

Thanks,
    AuldSoul

• sf
  • AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Thanks for the link, sKally.

Along with my response to this letter from them, the BOE sent a request for a full answer. The response was written in a tone that was heavily advised by the BOE, my first draft and second draft were considered to strong. Compliance was required to secure the accompanying BOE letter. Here is my response to their response:

The response to this letter is the one that was directed to the BOE. I didn't get a copy. Obviously, if any snoops follow up on this one they will know who I am.

But, c'est la vie. I cannot live in the shadows forever. If I did, I would be allowing my light to waste under a measuring basket they threw over me.

(three cheers to life, join me won't you?)

A vida! A vida! A vida!

"Satan" means adversary. "Devil" means slanderer. Satan the Devil has no hold on me now, but they were right, Satan the Devil was trying to deceive me, outrightly. Just like they deceive so many millions. They are from their father, they do the works of their father. "By their fruits..."

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• Jourles
    Jourles

Whoa! Barb's thread got more than double the posts of the UN thread??

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie
    Your formulaic and impersonal letter did not respond directly to anything I wrote and made me feel as though you are detached and impersonal in your approach to my concerns. I feel abandoned, spoken of as a third person hypothetical, not nurtured like a mother cares for its child

That is very powerful.

You are right they should have admitted their "error" in the Watchtower magazine for all to see--- if in fact it was just an error and humbly asked the rank and file to forgive them.

They won't do that because the Governing Body is all about ego trips and "Lording It Over" others.

I don't understand why a response to your letter would to be sent to the BOE and not to you. What are they hiding?

YC

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

You wrote: "The Devil, of course, wishes to undermine our faith and build doubts in our minds. We can be sure that he will provide something over which the doubter easily stumbles if that proves to be what he or she is looking for."

As I read, I put myself in place of "doubter" and "he or she." As a result of this, I feel that I do not matter to you at all, that my presence or absence among Jehovah’s people is inconsequential to you. Your formulaic and impersonal letter did not respond directly to anything I wrote and made me feel as though you are detached and impersonal in your approach to my concerns. I feel abandoned, spoken of as a third person hypothetical, not nurtured like a mother cares for its child.

AS - what a powerful letter - and dead on target. The citation of the above is one area that has always intrigued and angered me in the past. The implication, or outright accusation, that no one can be stumbled from the organization, unless they must want to be stumbled first.

While it might be true that no one could be stumbled from God's actual presence, even as represented by an organization, such is clearly a fallacy when applied to an insidious cult like the Jw's. The very frame of reference is sickenly arrogant, and assumes wicked intent by anyone who dares to discover reality outside the foggy walls of the organization.

Bravo - well written. Too bad you are unable to secure a copy of the reply to the BOE. Any chance of that?

Jeff

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Thank you so much for sharing all that, AuldSoul. Simply amazing.

A VIDA! A VIDA! A VIDA!

~Merry

• sf
    sf

As I stated in another post about the non virtues of this ROT...

There is nothing nurturing or altruistic about it.

NOTHING.

It is ALL ROTten Fruit that the FDS serves up and calls nutritious.

It's poison people. The more you digest, the sicker you become.

sKally

• sinis
    sinis

You said your father is the PO, why can't he let you see the letter? If it was sent to another cong why can't he request a copy be sent to your cong?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit