BIG NEWS!! MONTHS LEFT!!

by Pistoff 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

HI ALL JUST HAD TO SHOUT THIS FROM THE ROOFTOPS!!!

My wife and son went to the TS/SM the other night where DIVINE EDUCATION was discussed; at the end, brother PO said:

"WE DON'T KNOW HOW MANY MONTHS ARE LEFT IN THIS SYSTEM, SO WE NEED TO SPEND THEM WISELY."

I knew you all would want to know, so you could plan accordingly!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Really? Only months? Hurrah.... I might go and get myself into some serious financial debt! Hey I won't have to pay it back after a few more months right?

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

MONTHS??

Oh Man! They weren't lying with that "like a thief in the night" talk were they??

Better quit college, eat as much chicken wings I can (although a new life of just fruits and veggie does sound delish!) and sleep in my running shoes.

• THE SHOOTIST
    THE SHOOTIST

I hope that PO idiot was not my dad. He told me that 50 years ago.

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

i guess 600 months is still months... but that's kind of like measuring bill gates' money in pennies, no?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

[email protected]

Please let me have enough time to get back in!!!!

• MungoBaobab
    MungoBaobab

And just think, only about 23,670 months ago Jesus first promised his followers "this generation will by no means pass away." Of course, that was the old, old understanding of the term "this generation..."

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

quick!!! grab the nearest watchtower and stuff it up your @ss!!! we need to be filled w/ jehoobur's glory when he comes for us!!!

and to think...if i had heard that a year ago...i just might have believed it...

luv, jojo

• JH
    JH

Jesus was speaking of the last days, so the last months makes it even further away

• oldflame
    oldflame

I'm ready

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit