No Blood Card: Counter document to file for your child

by alamb 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• alamb
    alamb

PLEASE file this before another child dies. If you have legal or joint legal custody of a minor, please file this! Be sure to include legal certified copies of your legal papers stating your rights. The JW guardian WILL NOT phone you in the event of a crisis! Think ahead!

• alamb
    alamb

Bringing this up again....that time of year.

• alamb
    alamb

If you have legal or joint legal custody of a minor, please file this! Be sure to include legal certified copies of your legal papers stating your rights. The JW guardian WILL NOT phone you in the event of a crisis! Think ahead! (just remember to change the dates on here. I had trouble starting a new thread and posting this again, sorry)

• stapler99
    stapler99

Good idea. Do you know what legal force it has?

• garyneal
    garyneal

marking, just in case

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I'd do some minor editing to the letter, but overall, well done. I would also get it notarized and/or give a copy to the lawyer.

• carla
    carla

Excellent, marking!

• alamb
    alamb

It would have to be notarized. There is a space at the bottom for that or it isn't a legally binding document. This is for use when two parents are divorced and one in a non-JW and knows there are NO BLOOD cards being carried on behalf of a minor that you have joint LEGAL custody of. The JW parent won't let you know if a medical emergency arrives so having it at schools or hospitals can speak when you're not there.

This will hold water. And the hospital or doctor will be quick to jump on your support of their decision. They have their own legal departments.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Bump...

• alamb
    alamb

Bump because I think new cards come out in January.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit