Older women, younger men <edited>

by serendipity 24 Replies latest social relationships

• mouthy
    mouthy

Older women are beautiful lovers”

HA! HA! Thats because she knows it is not to stir her tea with

• sweetsevda
    sweetsevda

hy go for it i married to a guy who is 4 yrs younger than me i don't see anything wrong with it either

• LDH
    LDH

Terri,

Thanks babe! I'm 36, my hubby is 11 years older than me, we've been together for 10 years. It's just what works for you. But DAMN that was awesome seeing his wife in the stands yelling for her man, when all the other peroxide blonds looked like they were on lithium.....they gave the appearance that they married for money, to be kept women.

She was real, and so was he.

Lisa

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    but the younger ones were the most adoring and loving

. I find that to be true in my case. I got home last night at 10:30 PM, after a two day drive from Connecticut. Even though Andy had to be at work at 6 AM he waited up for me. He helped carry in all my bags, even though it was snowing and so cold. And there are icicles big enough to kill a man hanging all around our door. Anyway, the adoration and love in his eyes, it was so beautiful I wanted to cry, but swooned instead.

I've been gone, since the beginning of September, helping my daughter and grandsons. Andy made this the sweetest, most wonderful, magical even, homecoming I have ever experienced.

• serendipity
    serendipity

FHN, sounds like you've got a good one!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit