Post something wierd......anything!

by Why Georgia 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

My son's have these toys called Rescue Heroes.

One of the action figures is in a wheelchair and he has a machine gun mounted to it...

That is really wierd!

Chrystal

• LDH
    LDH

HA HA HA.

Shortest conversation in the world. Took place yesterday. The 4 year old says, "Mom, have you ever eaten worms?" I said, "No, I haven't." His response? "Well me and Jack did."

Lisa

I still don't know what to say Class

• prophecor
  • minimus
    minimus

I want to learn to do business "the Jewish way". WTF does that mean?????

• prophecor
  • kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/bunny_tapdancer.html

i win this is the weirdest thing i've ever encountered. don't worry..it's a grown man, not a child...but still

just google goddess bunny if you want to learn more...

luv, jojo

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

boop

boop

boop

boop

boop

boop

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I Feel Better Than James Brown - Was (Not Was)

When we were in love I pretended you didn't exist That way I loved you more You suggested we get married and move into a house I suggested that we jump overboard And live underwater in the lost city of Atlantis Where mermaids sing And tuxedoed dolphins bring you breakfast One year later I was transfered to the moon Worse pay, better hours I was transfered to the moon Worse pay, better fellow workers I built our love out of blood I went to the dentist and told him "take out my heart" I feel better than James Brown I feel better now I feel better than James Brown I was attending Mardi Gras with Fidel Castro Buxom cross dressers threw fake gold coins at our feet As we discussed the fate of the revolution Suddenly, CIA men dressed in bikinis Tried to stab us with fountain pens Fidel blew mustard gas from his cigar And immobalized the lot of them 19 tequilas later we had a deal Havana goes back to the mob And Fidel and I open a chain of Kentucky Fried Chicken shops Ain't life sweet? I feel good I feel better than James Brown I feel better now I feel better than James Brown I feel better now, how do you feel? I feel better than James Brown I feel better now I feel better than James Brown I feel better now I feel better than James Brown I feel better now, how do you feel?
  • MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

http://www.mondominishows.com/

There are several minishows to watch. I haven't looked at them all, so I hope the content is acceptable to all.

• daystar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit