A Question For BARBARA ANDERSON

by DevonMcBride 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

When things settle down is there any chance the lawyer who wrote this article, or one of her colleagues would be willing to come to this forum and answer some of the many questions we may have?

• Emma
    Emma

bttt

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

BTTT

• Ticker
    Ticker

BTTT

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

I just don't have an answer to that question. I know the author is following the posts here on JWD with interest, and I do know she's one plucky gal and can hold her own in any sort of discussion.

Barbara

• Ticker
    Ticker

Barbara I just want you to know no matter how some have voiced opinion over this "Big News" everyone one is hoping it will take effect and is deep down supporting it completely. I think everyone no matter what they have said is hoping for this to gain force and take the Watchtower by the horns. We just tend to sometimes get heated in debates but no one should ever criticize one for doing a worthy cause such as exposing the Watchtower Society for what it is. I applaude your continued efforts.

Ticker

• Dansk
    Dansk

((((((((((BARBARA)))))))))))))))))))

• hubert
    hubert

DITTO !!!

(((((((((Barbara ))))))))

Hubert

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

What Ticker said!

• 68storm
    68storm

I also Applaud You!!

Some ex jw's and especialy current ones don't seem to understand the implications of this news. It may not lead anywhere (Because of the slimy way the wts can fight these things) nevertheless, you never know unless you try.

68storm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit