For all the other drinkers here

by slipnslidemaster 31 Replies latest jw friends

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Shit slippy! Even I laughed and I take certain things rather seriously.

Its a joke people, lighten up. He wasnt telling anyone to get wasted and plow some people over. Sheesh.....

Kansas District Overbeer

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

DUHHHHHH! You didn't get the point............it actually happened..........happens.............somewhere somemoment............someone is affected by drunk drivers...................that's the point.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

and I'm looking, and seeing your age, and realizing you don't have the experience of a long time on earth.........or at least not as long as me....................

• Sassy
    Sassy

I think he knows what you mean.. no one is encouraging drinking and driving.. we are just enjoying a joke

• simplesally
    simplesally

Notperfectyet, I knew two of the ones killed. It was indeed tragic, unbelieveably sad. The man was convicted but I forget how long his sentence was. No one was drinking at all in the accident. In fact, the brother who was driving and killed was such a nice person, every sister's dream to marry and such a kind young man.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone
    DUHHHHHH! You didn't get the point............it actually happened..........happens.............somewhere somemoment............someone is affected by drunk drivers...................that's the point. and I'm looking, and seeing your age, and realizing you don't have the experience of a long time on earth.........or at least not as long as me....................

First.... I can see that age doesnt neccesarily relate to maturity by the DUHHHHHH remark.

Second...... I dont know you so I wouldnt presume to know what you have or have not experienced in life so I would ask you to show me the same courtesy.

Third....... As I said, slippy wasnt encouraging anyone out there to get hammer and start plowing people over.

I have seen first hand what happens to people when involved in a collision with a drunk driver. I dont think that it is funny at all. BUT, I keep in mind the context in which this joke is said, and as I said... I do find the joke funny.

Dammit.. its a joke. If you dont find it funny then dont laugh and move on. No need or reson to beat the man down for trying to make people laugh!

BTW, thank you sassy. MUAH!

Kansas District Overbeer

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

You should NEVER, EVER drink and drive. You might hit a bump and spill your drink.

• Sassy
    Sassy

yes.......and it is a SIN to waste alcohol!

• Englishman
    Englishman

Slippy said:

Remember folks, BTTT the love not the hate.

Oh the wisdom....

Well said.

Englishman.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I personally LOVED the reaction...but of course I would. Jokes within jokes within jokes.

Check the date on the BTTT'd post.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit