Misrepresentation

by quango 38 Replies latest jw friends

• magoo
    magoo

ozzie..................you rock,man! defd.................you are a,.................... well, i've told you before how i view you & your type

magoo

• Simon
    Simon

Quango.

Where have you been deceived? Like many others I was brought up a JW, baptised a JW and have never been disfellowshipped or disassociated myself so can claim to still be a JW.

Now if you want to talk about deception lets talk about the WTS ... pick a subject, any subject. You will lose.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Geez, now you got Simon coming out of his cubbyhole and flaming against you. I hope you have your flameproof suit ready.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

Welcome Quango;

Quango I have an email address; [email protected] for the purpose of distributing Watchtower information, books, support, whatever. I get accused of the same thing as you have accused this website.

Think outside the box as they say. If I wanted to converse, communicate and have discussions about the Whitehouse, I could have a WhiteHouse-Discussion.com website, if I wanted to discuss Catholics, I could have a Catholic-Discussion.com right? What IS the difference? The difference is JWs have been taught that the only ones allowed to discuss the Watchtower are elders, ministerial servants, and the rank and file active JW. They can discuss what has been released in the Watchtower, Awakes, and books. What is the difference?

The Bible doesn't say anything about not freely discussing subjects.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Does he get a feeling of righteousness, by comparison?

He just loves all of the attention that he gets here. It's more exciting here than going to the meetings. I bet that no one listens to him at the meetings.

Heck, I'm getting sleepy, but y'all know what I'm getting at.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Everything you read needs to be taken with a grain of salt. I really don't think this is misleading. Discussion goes on about Jehovahs Witnesses here. Some is great, some is good, some is bad, and some is terrible. Thats life.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Drew:

i like your style!

A belated Welcome Aboard!, by the way.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Quango,

I wonder how many kidney diseases you would expect to find posting on a "Kidney Disease Discussion Forum"?

How many banjos would post regularly to a "Banjo Discussion Forum"

And if you say to yourself, "What a fool! They are discussing that topic, the posters don't have to be a kidney disease or a banjo!" then I would say you have discovered the truth about your viewpoint.

Welcome to the forum. No one has deceived you. We discuss Jehovahs Witnesses a LOT.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• oldflame
    oldflame

Quango,

First lets go back to when Adam and Eve were alive. God gave them the right to choose for themselves to eat from the tree of life and death or not too. That right to choose still continues to this day, so when a person comes to this board they are themselves choosing to do so and also if they choose to leave this board they have the right to do that too. No one here is putting chains on anyone to stay here as like the watchtower puts their chains on a member of the WTBS.

I think if I were you, I would stop, read, answer and ask questions because if you REALLY do love God you will find that the watchtower is leading you into a place of suffering in this life and the next. I personally hold my faith in Christ as the most valueable possession I have and I don't like it when someone tries to decieve me into something that is full of hypocrasy and deceit.

There are a lot of people here who are willing to help you clear your mind so that you can once again think on your own and I hope you will at least give that a chance for your own spirituality and personal growth with God..Good Luck in whatever you decide but remember the same as defd, he made the choice and you can do the same.............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit